PBSO sex scandal brewing; one deputy suspended - Page 2
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: PBSO sex scandal brewing; one deputy suspended

This is so embarrassing. These people never once thought about the agency. Our agency!!! The article was posted in the front web page of the Palm Beach Post for the whole Treasure Coast and county to read!!! We work so hard out there to create a positive image and sadly to write we've taken another blow by our own people. I know the Sheriff will take the necessary steps to show this is unacceptable in his agency and it will be dealt with.

I just want to know why it is that IA is not interested in investigating several obvious policy violations. It must be nice to have that kind of protection, I wonder if all of us fellow deputies who have been sustained on minor policy violations that have occurred off-duty will have their files purged, since according to Soares the agency doesn't delve into personal issues or off-duty behavior. What is even more disturbing is that our PIO says we don't investigate rumors...PLEASE, how many of us have been called into IA and told that the complainant is anonymous and still received a sustained finding over nonsense. Someone said earlier that if the LT. was male there is no question there would have been an IA, absolutely right! Sheriff Bradshaw is a good and honorable Sheriff, hopefully he will show us that IA is no longer giving free passes, something has to be done.

If she had any integrity whatsoever she would voluntarily step down from her rank as LT and go back to being a SGT. Saures needs to be dealt with also for covering this up and bringing this damaging publicity to our department. He is not suitable for I.A. if he is only willing to look at some and not others. The PIO shes a hopeless cause and has no clue of what she talking about.

I wonder! I am former deputy who worked in Dist #1 while the Lt was there. My question is with, the issues in regards to the scandal and IA covering it up, I wonder if the sheriff was misled when my so called POLICY VIOLATIONS were presented to him by the Lt & Captain in a letter with there recommendations as to my future with PBSO. I wonder if I could have my IA case and evidence/statements re-opened and examined by the sheriff. I ask because if I'm cleared by the Grand Jury and 12 citizens of this county of any wrong doing then how can IA along with this LT & CAPTAIN say I violated three SO CALLED POLICIES when the original detective stated in her report that my actions were appropriate and any PRUDENT LEO IN MY POSITION WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME can present different facts to the sheriff.

How is it that PBA has not commented yet on this scandal? I may never get my job back but reading & hearing this story just support my original statement about being screwed by IA and Dist #1 admin. Three alleged policy violation that do not even come close to the kind ethics and god knows what other serious violations they violated could compare. All I say is WOWWWW I feel SOOOOO SCREWED!

Sounds like ANYONE working under her (except the A hole that was fornicating with her) has a legitimate complaint and needs to march into IA with a signed complaint form (the more names the better).

If they have a complaint, they have to investigate.

-Time to put on the big boy pants and step up.

There is NO WAY that all of her text messaging/phone calls were when she is off duty. No way... She had to use the company car to have her little dress downs with Kieth. And what a piece of work that guy is..

She should be demoted and put somewhere else...

God forbid I miss a court date, I get a written rep, but her? nothing.

I agree that keith made a HUGE mistake. but there are 2 sides to every story.
    He never had problems proir to and as far as I know he has never had this type thing in the past( i have known him and worked with him for the past 10 year. Was i pissed off and hurt...sure i was and he has completely turned around from what it was last year. What happened with him and his suspension is old news and he has had my back more times than i could even say. Keith is a great cop and up until this mistake he was well liked by everyone. now, not everyone likes him but there are some of us that have been very glad to see him show up on a scene or to just know he was on scene when the shat hit the fan. Out west there was only a couple of guys that you did not want to mess with and he was one of them especially if you were planning on hurting him or a fellow officer. I know that has not changed about him.....I was there that night he and K-9 Logston had to get that guy out of the house after he knocked out ( at that time Sgt. Kronsperger )
    but i can tell you he has seen what pain this has caused and regrets it more than any of you know.
    I am still happy he is with the S.O. and with this incident and the personal problems he has had to face alone because most of the guys that turned there back have done things 10 times worse....Heck nothing actually happened between him and the other deputies wife (thank god). Not sayin it was right !!!!!!!!

As far as the LT. goes he never mentioned it but I heard rumors.

Hey country if you read this you know who it is and for everyone else that don't know let me say this i would give my life for him just like he would for me and any of you no matter how you feel about him or no matter what you say. Think what you want about his personal life but never doubt that when you are getting the crap kicked out of you or someone is resisting arrrest you will be very happy to see him show or no he is enroute instead of some sloppy fat slob of a zone partner that gets winded running to the bathroom at HQ

Do you guess maybe the sweet young command level leader who has the inability to control her urges and then abuses her position to exploit in this day and age is perhaps being protected, [ deleted ]

Ol timer is right in respect that Country is good back up, is fearless when dealing with bad guys, and overall a good cop, and he is also correct when he states that some of the guys that were his friends that have shunned him, have also made some serious mistakes. However what seperates those guys and Country is the fact that none of them have EVER tried to seduce their so called friends wives. What makes Country different from those guys is that he broke one of the most sacred rules of law enforcement and that is, you don't mess around with fellow cops wives.
    Let me put this in perspective for you, I would rather have the winded fat guy, that shows up late, and falls on the bad guy, as long as I know that the fat guy would never do anything to hurt me or my family. Country, on the other hand would go to my funeral, stay late, get my wife drunk, prey on her grief, and bed her the night I am buried, never to see her again...all because its challenging and a new conquest. He will never change, he is incapable of change when it comes to women, he wants all of them. I am sure he feels regret, he has ruined his reputation, damaged his career, and lost his family. The guys that were his friends miss his personality, his humor, and his company, but they cannot forget what he did to his best friend.

Re The Saga continues...

This what was posted again on the Palm Beach Post. This time the PBA spoke out about it. We need to put water over this wildfire fast. It is an embarrassment and it's tarnishing us. I believe the Sheriff is going to take an appropriate action soon.

http://www.page2live.com/2009/04/17/...ops-stand-for/

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast