CONTRACT??????????

CONTRACT??????????

All I can say is "WOW". :roll:

Re: CONTRACT??????????

Heard you guys passed on a three year contract worth like 12%....What are you guys, a bunch of idiots.... :lol:

Hey as- wipe why don't you worry about your own problems and stop instigating negative feelings amongst men with families trying to make it through hard times. We have PBA representation and everyone has a vote, now go play on someone else's board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Cop
    Heard you guys passed on a three year contract worth like 12%....What are you guys, a bunch of idiots.... :lol:

Can anyone tell me where our PBA rep is and does really care about anyone else except himself. Last I heard from someone else in the department (not my rep) we were to have a union meeting. I guess when he went on vacation he forgot about us. Oh well, just like everything else in this Town...Pathetic

I guess the old addage is true. Be careful what you wish or VOTE for. You just might get it or HIM. :devil:

All I can say UNBELEIVABLE ... HER IT GOES.

Oh where, oh where has my union rep gone?
    Oh where, oh where can he be?
    With his eyes & ears closed shut.
    Oh where, oh where can he be?
    It never rang
    And all I needed was a call
    That never came

Father John, Father John, Father John help us
    Send some guidance from above
    'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
    Where is the love (Love) and the REP

Where is the love (The love) and the REP
    Where is the love (The love) and the REP
    Where is the love - and the REP
    The love, the love - and how bout the REP

Hey guys I'm just curious, what is your pay plan like, and how is your pension? I work in a near by city and we have a bare bone pension? By the way how is Curtis doing? He was always a nice guy!

Curtis is the most competent; trustworthy and loyal supervisor that this outfit has ever had. As for the other part of your question. IT SUCKS! :x

Pension is fair. It’s a work in progress; we have made some leaps in the right direction. 3.25 % multiplier with a contribution of 8 %, 20 years service at age 50, fully vested in 5 years. We do not have full compensation of monies into your retirement plan, averaging is last five. But anyone who relies entirely on one pension plan should have the head examined. Pay is good for what you have to do. I think starting pay is somewhere around 45-48K, 7 steps at 5% each year plus whatever COL is negotiated. Those with experience might be able to negotiate a few steps higher.

Curtis is Curtis......Doing Great

Hey Clubber thanks for the info. Thats not bad at all. It's better than ours, we get 3% per year and vested at 10 years. You get 75% at 25 years of service or age 55 which ever comes first. For me I would be 49 at 25 years.

We need to improve our pension by getting a cola and raising the percentage to at least 3.25% or 3.50%. every contract is always a struggle. There's always an excuse, this time its the economy. When the economy is good they gota build another park or plant another palm tree.

Thanks for the info.

PS.. The money is good I think we start at 45k or 47k and we top out at 75k at 10 or 11 years. I have 12 years on.