Four VP Cheney Agents Sued - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Four VP Cheney Agents Sued

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I made my post not knowing what he was ever actually charged with or what jurisdiction this occurred, which I made clear. Yes some states have very obscure laws like "harassment" or "disorderly conduct". In many states these laws were thrown out or declared unconstitutionally vague which most are.

The above seems to be pure supposition on your part. These laws have been and are still valid in many states contrary to your posting.

I made my post not knowing what he was ever actually charged with or what jurisdiction this occurred, which I made clear. Yes some states have very obscure laws like "harassment" or "disorderly conduct". In many states these laws were thrown out or declared unconstitutionally vague which most are.

The fact is that you made your post without knowing what you were talking about. Obviously, you still don't.

:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Ignorance is no excuse

The fact is that you made your post without knowing what you were talking about. Obviously, you still don't.

:devil:
    I'll second that statment.

I responded to a general original post with a general answer, why is that so hard to understand. Either way we still dont have the facts of this case.
    I do not practice law, I dont know where you get that from.

Lightbulb Re: Four VP Cheney Agents Sued

I responded to a general original post with a general answer, why is that so hard to understand. Either way we still dont have the facts of this case.
    I do not practice law, I dont know where you get that from.
    From your being pompous, presumptuous, verbose and WRONG!

:lol:

Perhaps you missed your calling. you have the four most prominent attribues listed above.

Lightbulb Re: Four VP Cheney Agents Sued

Quote Originally Posted by Missed your calling
    Perhaps you missed your calling. you have the four most prominent attribues listed above.

No, I wasn't eligible to become a lawyer. My parents were married.

:wink:

Based on my experience as an LEO dealing with left coast war protestors, they can easily become unstable and violent. If a person of ordinary care and prudence saw the vice president walking with his protective detail consisting of federal agents IN A MALL, would he/she really think its appropriate to walk up to them, TOUCH them (it certainly didnt sound like a handshake, I'm guessing he pointed at him and may have accidentally made contact at the very least), and begin talking about how he doesnt like one of his policies after talking on your phone and telling an unknown person on the other line that Cheney is there and you're going to approach him? This wasn't at a political debate, it was a mall where the VP was vulnerable to an attack. That guy deserved to get arrested. That Judge needs to remove her head from her back side; what message is she sending? Its okay to approach and make physical contact with a protected political figure who you dont like? Take your rose colored glasses off folks. 1 in 4 presidents have had assassination attempts against them. In the post 9/11 world, if you act like a jacka** towards a protectee, the USSS is going to righteously do their job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12