Thread: Woodward Brooks

Re: Woodward Brooks

Loretta the ***** is mine!

BUBBA LOVES WOOD

What be the latest on Woodchuck?

Brooks has made a career of lying and selling his badge for cash (O.T./Shake-Downs/Etc.) and favors, he started in the Coast Guard, then to FL.Dept. Corrections, Opa-Locka (because no one else would hire him), then Miccosuckee Tribe PD, then MD-SAO CID (as the gun welding photographer, they hired him because he helped the SAO with the Indian Murder case), after that short year Brooks was off to the new Adentura PD.......then cam the art of DUI Shake-down. After being fired from three L.E. agencies Brooks ends up at Surfside all because of Shawn P. O'Reilly. While there Brooks gets forced to resign 15 minutes before his probation ends in 2003. For nearly two years Brooks sucks ass with O'Reilly, Maypor Will and behind their backs, sucks ass with (So to be Mayor) Charlie "The Closet" Burkett...... and O'Reilly pushes Brooks rehire as P/T in 2005......then he become F/T in the summer. From there Brooks sells himself out to Burkett and actually screws O'Reilly, while helping Burkett setup Det. Sgt. Davis, along with two other new guys that hook up with Burkett's hit-man Jay Senter. The two other cops were Jorge Aguila (fired Oct. 2006 after setting up Davis) and Patrick McKenna (former Boston Cop with a very interesting PAST.....hired by fellow irishman O'Reilly); funny, these two guys did in O'Reilly (demoted in Oct. 2006)......then O'Reilly tried to do in Davis with trumpted up administrative charges and BAMMMM!!!! Davis faught back and O'Reilly was caught lying during an IA Taped Statement against Davis......O'Reilly immediately resigned and Major David Allen (Acting Chief) brought in Johnny D (John DiCenso, Miami Beach Mad Man). Then Woody Boy back paddles on his setup against Davis, but Allen hates "that Faty Dirty Cop.....Brooks" (Allen's actual words....ask the agents listening to the title III)......and Allen fires Brooks for failure to notify.....notify what, they knew he was lying. Burkett promises Brooks his job in arbitration and the Town did nothing during that hearing a year later....and Brooks was back, it was his third time back to Surfside!! So now McKenna is the Chiefs inside guy, Aguila is fired , O"Reilly is forced out and Davis is fired a year later in voilation of a Court Order and Officer Bill of Rights. Now Burkett pushes Allen and DiCenso to give Brooks his choice of shift and Officer of the Month....next thing you know Brooks is Relived of Duty and under investigation by DFS. All this time Davis is still successfully fighting Surfside and the Town keeps trying to get him to take a buyout. So the next time you have to work with a guy like Brooks, KEEP AWAY and safe yor job and that of your PARTNERS, beacuse not many could successfully fight for long periods of time and make it....but one has and it's not Brooks. Wait for updates brothers and sisters.

That was a GREAT update on the scurge of Surfside and Law Enforcement every where. I wonder when we will see his name on PoliceOne and Officer.com's List of Shame? ops: ops: :cop:

I'de like to respond to "truthpd",its unfortunate that you can write something knowing its not factual or simply be ignorant to the facts concerning this incident.
    I had the pleasure of working with Aguila here at Surfside, as did other jurisdictional brothers in Bal Halbor, Sunny Isles and Bay Harbor.
    I cant find one single officer that can say anything negative about Aguila other than he would help anyone out and was a good cop.
    Why you would take such a stance and project such a negative view of someone you no nothing of says much about your credibility not just
    as a PO but of a man aswel. Maybe you should do your research in the future before you label someone that odviously you never had the pleasure of working with. Words are simply that words, come talk to our guys here at Surfside and maybe you will learn something.
    To all blues

Dude, this is funny I thought you were kidding me. davis is writing this forrrrrrrr sure brother.
    truthpd or should I say wuts up john still at your sleazy tricks again!!! LOL

I feel if you cheat the system long enough and are a SLUG it eventually creeps up on you.
    Like they say its time to pay the piper! All departments have their share of bad apples this will always be the case and its unfortunate. I did know a little of what Surfside went through and have a co-worker that worked for SFPD.
    The horror stories I have heard have been pretty much in consensus, but the one that has come up repeatedly is Davis and O'rielly.I had the misfortune of meeting AKA Seargent John Davis this guy is the bottom of the barrel ! How the surfside officers dind'nt man-up to all this guy had allegedly done to other officers is crazy to say the least.

Woody has been spotted in Alaska on vacation....

Unregistered

Reply haters of "Truthpd" and Davis

Nope, Davis wasn't the writer of this!! I just saw this posting 5 years later, it was sent to me by a reader who was researching brooks. The replies to "truthpd" about Davis were clearly written by Jorge Aguila and Pat McKenna, their both his biggest fans.... Not!
    By the way, Davis won his case, he was cleared and returned for two years before retiring with full pension benefits.
    Go figure you haters, aka Jorge and Pat!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12