$50,000 TO $200,000 SPENT ON WHAT???? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: $50,000 TO $200,000 SPENT ON WHAT????

He's definitely a go getter, but goes about it the wrong way. His routine of searching cars by himself, and not advising that he's on a traffic stop WILL cause him to get his rear end handed to him. Leap frogging through traffic, running tags (that automatically runs the owner), is no way to look for something. All those code outs of '52' are someone other than the owner who had a suspended license.

He's NOT a "go getter". We live in a society that protects against illegal search and seizure. If all of you protectors want to live in a society that "police" make the rules rather than the "constitution", I suggest moving to IRAN. I'm amzed at how many of you are protectors of officer "Kus" and his tactics. Actually very scary..... I will no longer donate to FOP.

Hes untouchable, hes under D Rs wing. His stats are high but he bobs in and out of traffic and doesnt call in 2/3s of his 50s. I have a feeling one day he will get jammed up by the FBI. Look out Hollywood, were taking over the federal charges,

Quote Originally Posted by Guest of officer K
    He's NOT a "go getter". We live in a society that protects against illegal search and seizure. If all of you protectors want to live in a society that "police" make the rules rather than the "constitution", I suggest moving to IRAN. I'm amzed at how many of you are protectors of officer "Kus" and his tactics. Actually very scary..... I will no longer donate to FOP.

When I said "go getter" I meant at least he's not hiding somewhere doing nothing.
    Believe me, I am not one of his "protectors" as you put it.

Officer Scott Ku___

Is a menace to society. I am working on a class action suit against the city of pembroke pines police department because officer Kus....illegal searches and arrests and their protection of his illegal activities.. I have an ex-FBI agent and retired CIA agent helping me.

If you have a testimonial regarding this officer or superiors please send to KW 5712 NW 46 Dr. Coral Springs, Fl. 33067.
    (The person is solely forwarding info)
    I am establishing a pattern of abuse, so you will remain anonymous. Although, if you are willing to be part of the class action suit then you will have to reveal who you are at trial. Please leave some way to contact you ( email, phone,etc)

The tax payers would prefer to pay for services and not to stroke an ego who wants to be the "Top Cop" for arrests. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uusssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h

Quote Originally Posted by Tax payer
    The tax payers would prefer to pay for services and not to stroke an ego who wants to be the "Top Cop" for arrests. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uusssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I guess I have to say it again. If you want respect from your peers, find an in-progress crime in our residential areas (robbery, burglary, grand theft, etc., etc.). Nickle bags here, a few pills there, and an occasional stop on a main roadway where you inadvertently stumble onto something bigger is not the way to earn respect. Establishing a unit out of thin air for this type of behavior, will get you even less respect.

Regarding Officer S.K. who completes illegal searches:

This is what future leaders learned from officer Scott K:

1. Police officers lie
    2. Police officers like being bullies.
    3. Police officers only care about getting rankings.
    4. Never ever trust a police officer.
    5. Integrity is not a characteristic of cops.

What a mom learned about police officers in Pembroke pines:
    1. You don't have to be very bright.
    2. Other officers will protect one another even when they know what the police officer did was illegal.
    3. A police officer's ego is all that counts.
    4. The top cop reward is "a joke".

Pembroke Pines Police department is a joke as long as they keep office S.K. and others that follow his lead
    Let's pull over a teenager and say his tail light was out..... or he made an illegal u-turn....or she was sitting in his car... AND then let's illegally search the car and lie about it!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456