Evaluations - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evaluations

Re: Evaluations

Sorry Trooper. Our jacka$$ can't even spell grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    ok, now that's funny... i bet douche bag said it. :devil:

Nope, I had nothing to do with that one. But it was funny!

Lets get back on topic.
    Has anyone heard how the new KPi's are going to be. I heard it will be the same numbers but that you might have to get certain numbers each month or quarterly.

Hey! I can spell GRAMMAR. My fingers are so fast that one of the M's couldn't keep up. :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :devil: :devil: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Why are you apologizing to a Trooper? A Trooper didn't make the post. It was a reference to FHP by one of our **** heads.

How was your evaluation? Besides it being a fuc*king joke, the whole process I mean. Sure we need to be judged as to the work quality, but the current process is laughable. Not to mention grievable if someone wanted to push it.

I guess a 3.0 is right where they want us, so good for me.
    News Flash - performance evaluations are not grievable. You can attach a rebuttal, but you will get shutdown if you try to roll one through the grievance process.

NEWSFLASH - You might not be able to file a grievance due to the score you received, but you can file a grievance as to the way the scores are tabulated. You could file a grievance on the whole system, how certain offices are held to a higher standard, how some Agents do drive by inspections thus giving them a 5, while the honest ones do a real inspection and take their time doing them. This is just an example.
    You are correct, you might not be able to grieve a score, but the whole system is another story.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12