2 open Sgt positions - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: 2 open Sgt positions

From what I understand, AL from PC is getting the HQ position. Another rookie put in a place of supervision. Just what this dept needs. I hope you veteran sgts are ready to travel in case of natural disasters, The new sgts have never been to the details before so they won't be able to supervise one.

Quote Originally Posted by waiting fo the fall
    From what I understand, AL from PC is getting the HQ position. Another rookie put in a place of supervision. Just what this dept needs. I hope you veteran sgts are ready to travel in case of natural disasters, The new sgts have never been to the details before so they won't be able to supervise one.
    I'm not so sure about the "rookie" part. From what I was told, AL has been a cop since '99 or 2000. HQ just screwed up on the email "as usual." I do know that he brings prior CMV enforcement experience with him and did several years as a PD lieutenant in Alabama. We'll see if he makes probation, only time will tell. . . . . . . :|

Quote Originally Posted by Past Delta Unit
    Quote Originally Posted by waiting fo the fall
    I'm not so sure about the "rookie" part. From what I was told, AL has been a cop since '99 or 2000. HQ just screwed up on the email "as usual." I do know that he brings prior CMV enforcement experience with him and did several years as a PD lieutenant in Alabama. We'll see if he makes probation, only time will tell. . . . . . . :|

At least it wasn't kb. And we all know she tried EVERYDAY to get it too.

[quote=sick of the @$$ kissing][quote="Past Delta Unit":19055agr]
    Quote Originally Posted by "waiting fo the fall":19055agr
    [/quote:19055agr]

At least it wasn't kb. And we all know she tried EVERYDAY to get it too.[/quote:19055agr]

Do elaborate......

[quote=[quote]uninformed guest][quote="sick of the @$$ kissing":1o1qxn5i][quote="Past Delta Unit":1o1qxn5i]
    Quote Originally Posted by "waiting fo the fall":1o1qxn5i
    [/quote:1o1qxn5i]

At least it wasn't kb. And we all know she tried EVERYDAY to get it too.[/quote:1o1qxn5i]

Do elaborate......[/quote:1o1qxn5i]

Girl, do I really need to? I mean come on, we all see what you are about!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234