Thanks to all HCSO Road Deps

Exclamation Thanks to all HCSO Road Deps

I'd just like to say a huge "Thanks" to all of you HCSO Road Deputies for the great job that you do. I'm always happy to see you come through the door in booking because I know that you've taken another dirt bag off the streets!

If I could give you all a giant raise, I sure would! Unfortunately, I'm just a lowly booking clerk and the best that I can do to brighten your day is to say "Great Job!" and offer you a cup of coffee! :P

Ya'll be safe out there and know that you're in my prayers!
    Booking Clerk "O"

Re: Thanks to all HCSO Road Deps

I need to figure out which "O" you are...the only thing I get at the jail is the stink eye from the booking clerks. God forbid they have to put down there food to print out my armband.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I need to figure out which "O" you are...the only thing I get at the jail is the stink eye from the booking clerks. God forbid they have to put down there food to print out my armband.
    I know I am not suppose to express opinions according to some of you, but this is just the kind of response that is NOT needed!! Someone expresses appreciation and someone has to come behind it and express such negativity! This is what gets old to me.
    Mod184@leoaffairs.com
    Never get so pretentious that you can't laugh at yourself!

Thank you MOD 184. The response was completely uncalled for and we, the deputies, appreciate the kind post of the original poster!