PHCC Crossover

Thread: PHCC Crossover

Talking PHCC Crossover

Pasco Hernando Community College is going to be hosting a Crossover Detention to Law Enforcement Academy. The Academy will be able to accommodate Pasco A side detention deputys. If I remember correctly Hillsborough is the opposite to Pasco when it comes to A and B Schedule. So this academy will be for Hillborough Detention Deputies who currently work on B side. The academy will begin at 1300 to 2200 hours on your days off every day with exception of Sundays. The Academy will begin in Mid July and will conclude sometime in March. The price should be around $1300. Dress code is casual no shorts, tees, or flip flops. The academy will be 457 hours and will be closed on major holidays (same as college). To my knowledge I herd that there will be no limit to the number of people who can attend. The only problem that they will encounter will be the driving aspect. Of coarse PHCC will accommodate Pasco and Hernando County first but said they would be notifying other local detention bureaus of the academy. Attending this academy will be a sacrifice for both you and your family. To my knowledge I do not even know when the last time Region 9 (Pasco, Hernando, Pinellas, Hillborough and Manatee counties) held a crossover academy. This may be the last time a chance like this presents itself. I hope that this information could be helpful to those interested.

Stay Safe
    PSO Detention Deputy

Re: PHCC Crossover

Where is the campus?

Re: PHCC Crossover

Dade City