LT Yapalot
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LT Yapalot

LT Yapalot

Hey LT, not even going to mention any names but everyone will know who you are. Please do us all a favor and TRY to stay off the radio for more than 5 minutes. I know you like to hear yourself, but please it gets annoying after 10 minutes of you calling people by their full names every 2 minutes and telling them to call you or give you a buzz. You said yourself in readoff to stay off the air. You should take your own advice.....

Re: LT Yapalot

Tell it to Scott's face you moron. Have another piece of pie and go direct traffic, moron.

He never came out of the department when he was a CPO as soon as he got on the promotion list. Since then, he never leaves the department. It is safer there and he can do what he does best, write rather than show what he can do. This is what the department wants - like it.

Guest697 sounds like scrappy. "Moron" is one of his favorite words. I think it's because his chihuahua calls him that frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Guest697 sounds like scrappy. "Moron" is one of his favorite words. I think it's because his chihuahua calls him that frequently.
    Hahahaha scrappy is just another example of the promotional prowess at this dept. The only W/M's that get promoted are complete harmless, idiots with a record of enormous screw ups the staff can hang over their head in case they grow a set of nads and need to be terminated. Careful tho, scrap well chop you into next week, just ask him :roll: :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by promo pie
    He never came out of the department when he was a CPO as soon as he got on the promotion list. Since then, he never leaves the department. It is safer there and he can do what he does best, write rather than show what he can do. This is what the department wants - like it.
    He can write, hell I didnt think he could THINK for himself!

Scott is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. If you have a problem, tell him to your face. Typical BS, yellow belly, spineless jerkoffs that complain on this site, and are worthless on the street and to the taxpayers of this great city.

Nice guy my ass. Scrappy will screw you in a heartbeat if he thinks it will benefit his career. He cares about only one thing: himself. He is a perfect example of someone who has advanced his career at the cost of others.

Maybe you should slap him in the face if you're so tough?

Ususal brainless way to solve everything:
    Slap him in the face..........
    . That is the usual thinking of the minions running this department. "We can't out think them, so we will try to intimidate them."

Why should anyone lose their job and risk going to jail by slapping him in the face? Yes, I'm tough. No, I'm not stupid. But I would definitely love for Scrappy to step up on me so that I may protect myself. Especially since he is telling everyone that is within earshot how tough and strong he is, and what he can "do to a man with my bare hands". Now, that would be sweet. Maybe Hairless Goat Tonsils will be there to help Scrappy. Two turds, er I mean birds, with one stone.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast