Ofc Hagopian - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ofc Hagopian

Exclamation Re: Ofc Hagopian

Pretty sad to hear all the crap that is going on now........... having been away for 10 years all I can say is thank God for retirement and pensions. :devil:

Re: Ofc Hagopian

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It is the art of documenting enough problems on a problem employee so that it is possible to get rid of said problem employee. Once that person gets past probation it is harder to get rid of them. Wiley perfected this technique on a young man named DiMeola many years ago.
    Since when is it a special "technique" to fire someone on probation? This just sounds like more chest thumping from our self important command thugs. They get all giddy when somebody is toyed with, intimidated or terminated..how pathetic. Does that sound about right EC...DS...RP...thought soooooo.

It is obvious that Mary is gone so RP could open a slot for a "old" buddy who could be one of his many snitches his massive ego needs to operate. Somebody who will be reactive instead of proactive. Thats why the police department is on a patch of self destruction as it is being led by three idiots and we at 524 know who they are.

Mary got " released' because she would not give in to certain demands that a newly promoted captain demanded that she do prior to her probationary evaluation being done. Captain EC is pure SCUM and should be treated as such. He has led two nice women down a path of no return due to him being a perv in the sack. Dude you and the red head need to move it out from the PD and get your life in order.

Quote Originally Posted by noonespecial
    Anyone know why Mary didn't make probation?
    Maybe she didnt cut the standards...duh!!! What do you think???? What are trying to insinuate??

Quote Originally Posted by maybe so
    Quote Originally Posted by noonespecial
    Anyone know why Mary didn't make probation?
    Maybe she didnt cut the standards...duh!!! What do you think???? What are trying to insinuate??
    What standards ! Not wanting to climb in the sack with a certain captain whose likes different things when the lights are turned off. Face it. She was a superstar compared to the slugs and retirees we have gotten stuck with due to the perez hirings. She was canned because she would not play "ball" and perez needed a spot for a flpd buddy. When you think the working situation cannot get worse it does.Half the time I do not want a 10-94 because you are scared of whats coming to back you up.

TO all of those of you who care, I'm alive and well and happier then EVER.
    Don't miss the job, definitely don't miss the place, just the handfull of kind people who actually picked up the telephone.
    All the speculation as to my professional demise is quite amusing, I have my own theory which does not involve EC... sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by MTXC121/205
    TO all of those of you who care, I'm alive and well and happier then EVER.
    Don't miss the job, definitely don't miss the place, just the handfull of kind people who actually picked up the telephone.
    All the speculation as to my professional demise is quite amusing, I have my own theory which does not involve EC... sorry.
    Well spit it out if you got a theory...we're all waiting with baited breath.

Her **** was bigger than EC's. EC couldn't have any competition, so she was let go.

Ofc Hagopian

The Truth Hurts,

Please review the terms and conditions of this board. Keep it clean or keep it off.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast