What is wrong with your Lt? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What is wrong with your Lt?

Quote Originally Posted by LostFaith
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensible Citizen
    Oh yeah! I would really want him to respond to my aid! Especially if I was a female who was the victim of a stalking! HELLO! HE COMMITTED A CRIME! HE IS IN JAIL! HE DESERVES TO BE THERE!

You know, I used to like cops. This has really changed my opinion.
    Exactly. To the LPD PBA person who wrote such a damage control piece in the Letter To The Editor in the Lakeland Ledger, you said something along the lines of still have faith in us and continuing to serve us. LOAD OF CRAP! As a former LEO, I've dealt with LPD on a personnel level. I never identified myself as a LEO when I was during that time. I watched how your personnel made an illegal stop on my wifes vehicle and the BS that came out of the mouth of your officer. Then another instance of a botched investigation I saw first hand. Furthermore, I've taken a crap load of photos with my camera of LPD doing stupid stuff. From what I've seen, the officers got their state cert from a Cracker Jack box and whoever the FTOs are should be fired.

That brings us to who pays you...City of Lakeland...the very same people control Lakeland Electric who the majority DO NOT WEAR SEATBELTS WHEN DRIVING! How many citations have you written for this? Exactly. Professional courtesy MY A! You guys break the law too and protect your own...I KNOW I was blue once. F the "brother" code...people who break the law need to burn. And when a court of law rules...it's final with the right for an appeal. You can do nothing about it. You've know shown the world how truly corrupt LPD really is. I just hope people are smart enough to see it.
    Yeah that line that says you were blue once. BS. And that's probably why you aren't now. Real cops don't go around trying to find officers doing "stupid" stuff. You probably have no idea what real police work is (again Y you WERE "blue" at one time).

Retired, Jack@$$. You must be a rookie. And yeah, I work for a watchdog group now. So keep your nose clean.

So, let's see here, Paul gets fired, FDLE does the investigation, at his request, come to find out and Grady agreed with FDLE there was NO UNTRUTHFULNESS, gets his standards back, and Ralph get 30 days county jail, loss of his job, and now FDLE is investigating him, and other involved in the case.....sounds like Paul was used as the scape goat, for this, but hey Karma is a *****

Yet when all is said and done do you actually think the FDLE will find President Judd at fault for anything? He, not paul has way too many scape goats at his feet to be implicated in anything. thats how politics works and you people keep electing him.

There was no cover up at the PCSO,, Paul D did not deserve to be a d/s, or in L.E. at all! That's the thing with the SO, they get rid of the rotten ones and it always pays off in the long run. LPD should do the same instead of sugar coating all the garbage, just call it like it is and be done with it. There are too many great officers there that don't deserve all of this. The article written by the great PBA rep is an example. If the officers spent as much time dealing with trying to "explain" and just do the job it would be a better place. But then again, he only knows how to do the PBA act!!

Arrow Re: What is wrong with your Lt?

So you think that your department has bad supervisors? Ha! Try visiting the deeeeeeeep south at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office in Florida where you'll meet "the hillbilly Gestapo gang." :roll:

So c'mon down ya'll and join the hillbilly Gestapo fun! Ya hear?!!! :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Retired123
    Retired, Jack@$$. You must be a rookie. And yeah, I work for a watchdog group now. So keep your nose clean.
    I'm sure there are alot of retired "cops" that never should have been in law enforcement to begin with. Even so it would take a real winner to devote his retirement years trying to screw other officers. So you keep that "watchdog" group strong buddy and i'll keep doing real police work.

Quote Originally Posted by 8899
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired123
    I'm sure there are alot of retired "cops" that never should have been in law enforcement to begin with. Even so it would take a real winner to devote his retirement years trying to screw other officers. So you keep that "watchdog" group strong buddy and i'll keep doing real police work.
    LOL took you long enough to reply. Until you screw up, like Lt. Apparently, you've never seen corruption or lack the integrity to stand up for what is right against the "brotherhood." That makes you a piece of S**T if the later is true. If not..then you're blind.

It just amazes me how Lt Schrader's former associates continue to support him and make claims as to how great a cop he might have been. He should be considered an embarrassment to any and all LEOs and in particular to those who are employed by LPD. What he did was criminal and he got just what he deserved. If the average citizen did what he did, I seriously doubt anyone on this forum would show support for them, much less in some cases praising him. Some of you guys shoot the messenger and totally avoid the message. I will not resort to name-calling as some former posters but it is my earnest belief your department is much better off without someone like Lt. Schrader who shamed other LEOs with his criminal behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Another Retired LEO
    It just amazes me how Lt Schrader's former associates continue to support him and make claims as to how great a cop he might have been. He should be considered an embarrassment to any and all LEOs and in particular to those who are employed by LPD. What he did was criminal and he got just what he deserved. If the average citizen did what he did, I seriously doubt anyone on this forum would show support for them, much less in some cases praising him. Some of you guys shoot the messenger and totally avoid the message. I will not resort to name-calling as some former posters but it is my earnest belief your department is much better off without someone like Lt. Schrader who shamed other LEOs with his criminal behavior.
    That's funny. Why don't you do something about the rest of the "Lt. Schraders" still employed and breaking the law at LPD. I'd start with Schrader's supporters.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast