Bnakruptcy Attorney - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Boy lawyers have penises, girl lawyers have lawginas.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    lets say your employed by the city of tampa police department. You get injured at work and 65 out. Oh wait the insurance you been buying for the last 18 years will not pay you because you make more then 60percent of your salary. Then the city ****s you around on workmans comp till you got nothing left to give. Your right i should pay my bills but well shit, bad things happen to good people and assholes just like you.

Stay safe
    who cares brother what others think. Do what is best for your family. Many many very important and affluent people have filed bankruptcy. It is no big deal. God bless

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hmm 18 years, minimum MPO Disability pension @ 65% tax free, oh the struggle is real. Your clearing more a month than probably 1/2 the officers still working.
    THAT PROBABLY WOULD BE TRUE IF I RETIRED TODAY?
    Police Patrol Officer Salary in Tampa, Florida How much does a Police Patrol Officer make in Tampa, FL? The average Police Patrol Officer salary in Tampa, FL is $53,159 as of July 30, 2019, but the range typically falls between $49,647 and $57,917.

WELL BAD NEWS IS WHEN I 65% AND OUT NOW BRING HOME LESS THEN A STARTING OFFICER UMMM KEEPING YOU INFORMED BEING YOU KNOW EVERYTHING

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12