Bnakruptcy Attorney
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bnakruptcy Attorney

Has anyone had any experience with a good bankruptcy attorney?

Re: Bnakruptcy Attorney

Call 1-800-BHO-BAMA. You will get a free bail out. (paid for by those rich tax payers that work)

Give Buddy Ford a try. I hear he is very experienced, even with large corporate cases. http://www.tampaesq.com

Quote Originally Posted by Guest25
    Give Buddy Ford a try. I hear he is very experienced, even with large corporate cases. http://www.tampaesq.com
    Buddy is good.....and very familiar with helping Officers in bankrupcy cases.

Hoefully u can find a good attorney, we would not want you to pay your bills after you recived something for them. God help America!

Quote Originally Posted by james007
    Has anyone had any experience with a good bankruptcy attorney?

Been There , Done That..................If you can avoid it at any cost DO !

Unregistered

Lightbulb Bankruptcy Attorney

Try Gina Rosato her website is: lawgina.com

Unregistered

Lightbulb Bankruptcy Attorney

Try Gina Rosato her website is: https://lawgina.com

Unregistered

Hey really dude

Quote Originally Posted by ;1398559
    Hoefully u can find a good attorney, we would not want you to pay your bills after you recived something for them. God help America!

Lets say your employed by the City of Tampa Police Department. You get injured at work and 65 out. OH wait the insurance you been buying for the last 18 years will not pay you because you make more then 60percent of your salary. Then the City ****s you around on workmans comp till you got nothing left to give. Your right I should pay my bills but well shit, bad things happen to good people and assholes just like you.

stay safe

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lets say your employed by the City of Tampa Police Department. You get injured at work and 65 out. OH wait the insurance you been buying for the last 18 years will not pay you because you make more then 60percent of your salary. Then the City ****s you around on workmans comp till you got nothing left to give. Your right I should pay my bills but well shit, bad things happen to good people and assholes just like you.

stay safe
    Hmm 18 years, minimum MPO Disability pension @ 65% tax free, oh the struggle is real. Your clearing more a month than probably 1/2 the officers still working.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast