Woman Charged w/Hitting Cape Coral LEO - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Woman Charged w/Hitting Cape Coral LEO

good one Maureen, maybe you should go into comedy. I had enough dealing with you.

Hey Maureen, let me say what the Officers here could say directly to you since they arent working and have no reason to be civil to someone like you who sees conspiracy everywhere. Shut the EFF up. Shut the EFF up or go put a badge on and protect someone ignorant like yourself. You think because you paid a tax somewhere you pay an officers salary and get to spew your stupidity to people who swore an oath to protec ignorant F-nuts like you. Tell you what, when someone commits a crime, shoots someone or victimizes someone, don't call 911, take your fat lazy cowardly ass and do something about it. You sound like the little kid in the school yard who needed their ass kicked to show them why they should monitor their mouths better. Hope when you call 911, the police do the speed limit, stop at every sign, wave everyone else into traffic and take measured careful steps to arrive at your home in as inoffensive a manner as possible. DB.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    why dont you go to the police academy, get certified, become a detective and figure it out yourself. Dont second guess what an officer did. Go hme and bake some cookies.
    I'm sorry Sir, you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damned what you think.

I understand why your so upset someone would second guess the cape cops. Doesn't it just suck when people ask what the hell were you thinking!?

Like when they have SWAT standoffs that last over 24 hours...

Or like after a daycare shooting they have to search the daycare center 3 times before finding adults and children hiding in the bathroom...

Or like when SWAT is sitting around Taco Bell on their asses on the floor, with weapons out of reach, talking about XBOX with the manager and end up spazing when the perps show up to rob the place, and they end up shooting the manager by mistake...

Or like when those two cape cops chased a biker coming off the cape bridge hot and chased him down cape coral parkway doing about 90 mph in a 35mph business district, then both of them running him over after he crashed, because neither one of them could stop in time...

Or like when they investigated the murders of Lisa Story and Robin Cornell. They find a key ring with a distinctive key fob and car and house keys on it, the keys don't fit anyones home nor any car they own, does it occur to the detectives that they might be the killers keys he left behind? No! They put them into evidence as 11 yr old Robin Cornell's property and forget about them for nearly 10 years! DOH!

I couldn't have said it better than the last person that posted on here. Wow! What a bunch of egomaniac, arrogant, know-it-all LEO's in Cape Coral. OMG! Maybe you all need to resign since you're nothing but a bunch of ****y idiots running around with badges on who think you're better than everyone else. Either that or stand in line so Meghan Harubin can b*itchslap each one of you cause you certainly deserve it! This article remind me of full-of-themselves CCPD LEO's - http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2009/0...al-lot-resigns

I bet you voted for Obama Maureen and waiting for your check in the mail right. How did I guess. Get a job

Ahhhh a Republican CCPD LEO who luvs bashing the President. I don't need a check in the mail as I have a job. But I think you should vacate yours immediately so we can get a new LEO rookie with integrity, compassion and intelligence as those are attributes that you are certainly lacking... watch out, I see Meghan Harubin heading over to 518 Nicholas Parkway to give you some much deserved attitude adjustment right across the face! LOL

Maureen, they are hiring, why not waddle on down and apply?

Must be a driving hazard when you're multitasking - eating a donut, yacking on your cell phone, typing on the computer and steering your patrol car..... I'm certain there will be several CCPD LEO vacancies if they're all as useless as U are. Serve and Protect your DONUT fat ass!!!

Maureen please come help us! We need people like you to come help our floundering agency! We have a gym! Its free to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Maureen please come help us! We need people like you to come help our floundering agency! We have a gym! Its free to you.
    You do realize that by persisting with this childish idiotic attempt to humiliate someone your making your department look downright retarded? If you would be embarrassed to sign your name to this childish crap your posting...then you should just STFU.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast