Woman Charged w/Hitting Cape Coral LEO - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Woman Charged w/Hitting Cape Coral LEO

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You want to stay our of trouble then stay out of Cape Coral. There's no other way around it. Come here and they will make trouble for you. It doesn't matter if you did anything to raise their ire or not because they're going to take a good hard look at you anyway. They don't need probable cause either. They just turn the dash cam off and make something up. That way it's your word against theirs and that's they way they like it.

Is it true they arrested some 71 year old for drinking and driving and the poor guy does not drink. What next.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice for Mehgan
    You want to stay our of trouble then stay out of Cape Coral. There's no other way around it. Come here and they will make trouble for you. It doesn't matter if you did anything to raise their ire or not because they're going to take a good hard look at you anyway. They don't need probable cause either. They just turn the dash cam off and make something up. That way it's your word against theirs and that's they way they like it.
    Is it true they arrested some 71 year old for drinking and driving and the poor guy does not drink. What next.
    And that is why 2008 Cape Coral DUI arrests were up 64% over 2007! The Cape has always been aggressive about DUI enforcement so there wasn't a lot of room left for improvement, yet they managed a 64% increase!? There's no damned way they legitimately increased year over year DUI arrests by 64%! I call BS... the population probably declined in that time frame too.

Maybe when Meghan gets back she can tell us how the cruise went with her SWAT boys

I would have let her walk unless she was breeching the peace in some way. I would have definitely arrested her for battery on a PO...I dont care who she knows or whos daughter she is.

Oh well thats my point of view...

Stay safe everyone!

Maybe when Meghan gets back she can tell us how the cruise went with her SWAT boys
    don't be childish. all you can do is talk jibbajabba nonsense.

however, the cruise was totally awesome!!
    fool.

now drop everything. i'm not important and i am not even facing those charges anymore so it us not up for discussion.
    thanks, bye!

Come on Meghan, share with everyone what it was like to ride the "Swat Train" during the cruise? Did they show you all their new "tactics"?

Kiss and Tell :twisted: :twisted:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567