keepitNurpants
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: keepitNurpants

keepitNurpants

anyone know the hollywood guy who knocked up our officer?

Re: keepitNurpants

who is the Officer that got knocked up.

Apparently married (with children) and not willing to do anything to help either...

WE ALL KNOW HOW MEN ARE PUT THEM IN UNIFORM AND IT ONLY GETS WORSE SORRY FOR THE GIRL NOT GETTING ANY HELP I BET THIS IS NOT HIS APPEARENCE IN THE DOG SHOW I DONT WANT KIDS AND I DONT KNOW ANYONE WHO DOES BUT IM SURE SHE WILL END UP WITH SOMEONE BETTER THAN HIM I THINK I KNOW WHO IT IS NOT TO MANY HOLLYWOOD COPS FREQUENT HALLANDALE AREAS BUT THOSE WHO DO ARE ALWAYS SPOTTED TELL THE GIRL TO KEEP HER HEAD UP THINGS GET BETTER FOR THOSE WHO DESREVE IT AND WORSE FOR THOSE WHO DESERVE IT HIM NOT BEING AROUND MIGHT BE THE BEST THING FOR HER AND THE LIL ONE I WILL KNOW IF ITS HIM WHEN I SEE HIM HOPEFULLY ITS NOT WHO I AM THINKING THIS GUY IS A REAL PIECE OF WORK

now ya know ya did that gurl wrong. ya comin back?

you outta be ashamed of urself. TWINS! who wouldnt want that? especially with her its very low what you did and are continuing to do to her. so many of us just shake our heads in disbelief even those who didnt know you. just seeing what she is going through and knowing its because of you makes me question everything you ever said you stood for. you dont have to be with her you can stay where you are, she gots friends and even though we are disgusted by you she is still cool. she will fight for you though you dont deserve it. you dont deserve a girl like her anyways. A$$H0LE

:shock: :shock: seen her yesterday at target buying baby stuff
    got that little baby bump goin on
    way to go J
    cant say "you are the man" cause you are being a coward now
    soon enough you will get what is coming to you soon enough
    thank me later bro

I don’t like having two departments in the middle of this tabloid drama. Yes he is a jerk. Yes he F*&d up and he is not the brightest star in the sky. But, she is no angle either. She’s been known to ride the attractions at both departments, on several occasions. Not to mention her two year affair with a married officer. How, ironic is it that only a mater of weeks after their relationship ends she is pregnant by another man.

So if you’re going to bash one, you better bash the other to.

Quote Originally Posted by The National Enquirer
    But, she is no angle either.
    Well, dear Lord, I hope she's not an angle! If she were an angle, what angle would she be? Right, 45 degrees, acute, obtuse, or maybe Kurt Angle??

When I read posts like this, I'm reminded of the famos quote by Jules in Pulp Fiction: "English, mother f-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

Seriously, you have been alive for how long? Been speaking and writing the English language for how long? And you still don't know the difference between an ANGLE and an ANGEL?

Thats the funniest post I've seen yet. Before u point the finger look at your own spelling. They really need to add spell check. :lol:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast