Travis
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travis

Travis

I know that this website has been a place for people to cause controversy and stir the pot. Let's use it for something good for once.

Travis was a character, and a teacher, and a friend. If we learn nothing else from this, let us learn that time is short and we must value every day. Rest in Peace Travis, you will never be forgotten. Be safe.

Re: Travis

Rest In Peace Travis, you will be missed.

Travis was a great guy and a great friend for 20 years. He had a sense of humor like no one else. I hope his family and co-workers find peace.

Rest in peace brother.

Travis

May God be with you on your last patrol Travis

My thoughts and prayers are with the family of Travis Pitts, and with Pensacola Police Department.

James Vaughn #174
    Deputy Sheriff
    Santa Rosa County Sheriff's Office

We're taught not to cry in this line of work, or are just hardened after a while, but I've cried every day since hearing about the loss of a good officer and friend. My thoughts and prayers go to his wife and son. RIP brother. I'm better off in my personal and professional life because of what you've taught me.

We're taught not to cry in this line of work, or are just hardened after a while, but I've cried every day since hearing about the loss of a good officer and friend. My thoughts and prayers go to his wife and son. RIP brother. I'm better off in my personal and professional life because of what you've taught me.

Any word on funeral arrangements?

Thanks,

Fellow LEO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast