Give it back Goliath - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Give it back Goliath

Give me a break and come off it. You know darn well that in this country being African-American means you have "slave blood" because your ancestors EARNED the rights you have. You don't have slave blood because you are white and have had a clear path free of obstructions and roadblocks. People who HAVE had to struggle are offended that you have made a mockery of the term African-American. That's why you get dirty looks.
    So in actuality, they should be called "Possibly a decendant of a former slave, even though I can't tell you the name of my daddy" instead of African-American? Kind of a long title. Let's stick to "Lazy".

there is no reason to depate this anymore. You ALL know I am right. The facts are,

Most white officers at SPPD are racists

ALL white officers at SPPD hate it when they see a person of color get accolades.

Mr. G. Davis has thrown a wrench in the racist regime and the white officers dont like it.

Them is the facts!

Propaganda the rule

Those sworn members who have openly or publicly criticized the Uhurus have received informal counseling or written reprimands or formal discipline by a racist who was SPPD's police chief, Goliath Davis.

Check out what happened to Officer Damian Schmidt for saying the Uhurus are a terrorist organization or now retired Sgt Vacca's description of their conduct as violent, racist, and not deserving of respect during a community meeting with Garnelle Jenkins, NAACP president at the time.

Speak the truth at SPPD and be disciplined. Distort the truth, change your police report when told to do so regardless of facts or tamper with the outcome of investigations and you will get the transfer you want or promoted.

Look at who feeds the monster. Your coworkers are not going to support factual representations of what happened. They will be pressured to do what the corrupt mayor, deputy mayor, chief, and others want for the greater good of certain sections of the community.

Bunny said
    Most white officers at SPPD are racists.
    The truth is that more black officers at SPPD are racist than white officers. You never hear white officers saying "You owe me because I'm black." Yet, a majority of black officers do it everyday.

White officers are disciplined for stating the truth regarding the Uhurus. Schmidt, Vacca, and others have felt the wrath of GoD and his minions for making these statements. One officer was everntually fired after telling a certain white major that he would not kiss the Uhurus asses, nor thise of their puppets within the departments. How do I know this for a fact? I was his sergeant at the time. I was told to "make him pay for that comment. He'll do what he's told or else." She and chuckles wanted him in the worst way, and kept score of everything he said or did. They made the Hoover files seem like notes on a Post-it.

You can't fight the racist regime that is GoD and his hand-picked minions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny
    there is no reason to depate this anymore. You ALL know I am right. The facts are,

Most white officers at SPPD are racists

ALL white officers at SPPD hate it when they see a person of color get accolades.

Mr. G. Davis has thrown a wrench in the racist regime and the white officers dont like it.

Them is the facts!
    Hey highly professional just luv the way you make your alter ego black, negro, colored, african, whatever bunny sound sooooo stupid. Mr G Davis preciates it to. Really now, who is the racist you little white worm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234