Give it back Goliath - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Give it back Goliath

Bunny,

Lets analyze what you just posted.

This is the problem with you people. you think just because you get some fancy degree, and buy a house on the southside of town, that you can understand the black culture.

You have no idea what you are talking about!

for 200 years the black man has been made to feel enferior in this country, and none of your fancy stats can truly capture that data. if the problem was so simple it would have ended years ago, but the white man keeps black folk down.
    Lets say this is 100% true. Lets assume black men and black women have been made to feel inferior in this country and there is a large conspiracy to keep african americans from achieving the same success white folks achieve. How then can you explain the success 1st and 2nd generation Indian immigrants have when coming to this country? These folks come from India with absolutely nothing and become doctors, business owners, spelling bee champions etc in 1 or 2 generations. Are white folks specifically singling out african americans? Or against all minorities? If this conspiracy is just designed to keep african americans oppressed, how can you explain programs like affirmative action? We in this country have specifically laid out pathways for minorities to succeed often discriminating against more well qualified white folks. In a way, this is reverse discrimination and also highlights the fact that minorities are simply less capable (because of complex circumstances some would argue) and need an advantage when applying to college or when getting a job.

Do you expect me to believe that the new STD''s (AIDS) wasnt created in a lab by the white man as a chemical weapon against the blacks?
    HIV is transmitted by folks sharing needles and having unprotected sex. Both of these activities are dangerous and each individual makes a choice as to whether or not they engage in these types of behavior. I fail to see how your theory (as untrue as i believe it is...but lets assume again its true) is relevant in the transmission of a disease which is found in higher percentages among african american people.

Common sense would suggest african americans simply engage in riskier behavior more often than white and hispanic folks. Nobody is more responsible for this than the individual who makes a specific choice to share needles and have unprotected sex.

as for unwed mothers! its hard to keep a man when the police keep locking them up for trumped up charges. You see what you dont understand is its hard for the black man to lay down roots because he always has to be looking over his shoulder for the next white attack.
    Most crime in the black community is committed by other black folks. Often times, the victim is black. People like you facilitate this behavior by blaming white folks or the police. Again statistics tell the real story and until you come to that realization you'll be suffering more (assuming you're black) than anyone else.

I sure would like to see the source of your FACTS on black family income? It sounds like more white propeganda to me.
    I will post this information when I have more time.

Until then, I'm off to the gym.

I look forward to your response.

Quote Originally Posted by southsider
    Bunny,

This is the problem with you people. you think just because you get some fancy degree, and buy a house on the southside of town, that you can understand the black culture.

for 200 years the black man has been made to feel enferior in this country, and none of your fancy stats can truly capture that data. if the problem was so simple it would have ended years ago, but the white man keeps black folk down.
    Lets say this is 100% true. Lets assume black men and black women have been made to feel inferior in this country and there is a large conspiracy to keep african americans from achieving the same success white folks achieve. How then can you explain the success 1st and 2nd generation Indian immigrants have when coming to this country? These folks come from India with absolutely nothing and become doctors, business owners, spelling bee champions etc in 1 or 2 generations. Are white folks specifically singling out african americans? Or against all minorities? If this conspiracy is just designed to keep african americans oppressed, how can you explain programs like affirmative action? We in this country have specifically laid out pathways for minorities to succeed often discriminating against more well qualified white folks. In a way, this is reverse discrimination and also highlights the fact that minorities are simply less capable (because of complex circumstances some would argue) and need an advantage when applying to college or when getting a job.

[quote:3iwqqxm6]
    Do you expect me to believe that the new STD''s (AIDS) wasnt created in a lab by the white man as a chemical weapon against the blacks?
    HIV is transmitted by folks sharing needles and having unprotected sex. Both of these activities are dangerous and each individual makes a choice as to whether or not they engage in these types of behavior. I fail to see how your theory (as untrue as i believe it is...but lets assume again its true) is relevant in the transmission of a disease which is found in higher percentages among african american people.

Common sense would suggest african americans simply engage in riskier behavior more often than white and hispanic folks. Nobody is more responsible for this than the individual who makes a specific choice to share needles and have unprotected sex.

as for unwed mothers! its hard to keep a man when the police keep locking them up for trumped up charges. You see what you dont understand is its hard for the black man to lay down roots because he always has to be looking over his shoulder for the next white attack.
    Most crime in the black community is committed by other black folks. Often times, the victim is black. People like you facilitate this behavior by blaming white folks or the police. Again statistics tell the real story and until you come to that realization you'll be suffering more (assuming you're black) than anyone else.

I sure would like to see the source of your FACTS on black family income? It sounds like more white propeganda to me.

I look forward to your response.[/quote:3iwqqxm6]

Southsider you seem pretty decent so I'll give you some professional courtesy regarding bunny. bunny is not black. bunny is the black alter ego of a little white worm who is trolling all over leo affairs as highly professional amongst other aka's. Dont even debate the dipsh1t just gets on here to stir the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by southsider
    Bunny,

[quote:1yaz3vtt]

[quote:1yaz3vtt]

I look forward to your response.[/quote:1yaz3vtt]

Southsider you seem pretty decent so I'll give you some professional courtesy regarding bunny. bunny is not black. bunny is the black alter ego of a little white worm who is trolling all over leo affairs as highly professional amongst other aka's. Dont even debate the dipsh1t just gets on here to stir the pot.[/quote:1yaz3vtt]
    Okay, ENOUGH already with the "little white worm" stuff. It's utterly ridiculous. You don't know if I'm white or if I'm little or if I'm a street-hardened thug.
    Just because I am more educated than you doesn't mean you have to express hateful and violent things my way.
    You are DISGUSTING!!!

He meant your worm is little. And you are definitely no street hardened thug.

And you are the most educated kid to graduate from your 3rd grade special education calss.

I enjoy the debate between Bunny and myself.

Highly professional, once again you're "offended" and "disgusted" by comments made by other folks on this site which does NOTHING in this thread.

I suggest you respond to the points i made or not bother posting because it doesn't do any of us any good for you to come online and waste our time.

I do however, hope you respond to what i've posted. It will make this thread more interesting.

When I was younger, around 14-16, I used to go on chat rooms and message boards because they were the new, "Craze" and the internet was just becoming truly mainstream. I would do the exact same immature crap that, "Highly Professional and Bunny" have been doing. I am more than sure that you have all noticed that he never responds to any point by point debate. He simply yells out comments meant to incite and enrage his chosen target audience. I always found enjoyment when people would respond to my comments but then the posters that were more educated about my chosen topic would post meaningful and intelligent posts and ask me for a likewise response. Of course I was not intelligent or educated about the topic enough to respond so I would change the subject or attack the character of someone I have never even met. I would be willing to be you my next overtime detail of your choice that this young person is no older that 19 YOA.

I was born in Pretoria, South Africa. I emigrated in my late teens, got a "green " card, and enlisted in the Marines. My honorable service led to an expedited citizenship. So now I am a citizen and even have a US passport.

On job applications, I always answer "African-American" when I fill them out, but I always get a challege, often a rude or insutling challenge, when I go to the interview. Can anyone tell me what is going on? Why can't I be both white-skinned and African-American? Any guidance will be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Perplexed
    I was born in Pretoria, South Africa. I emigrated in my late teens, got a "green " card, and enlisted in the Marines. My honorable service led to an expedited citizenship. So now I am a citizen and even have a US passport.

On job applications, I always answer "African-American" when I fill them out, but I always get a challege, often a rude or insutling challenge, when I go to the interview. Can anyone tell me what is going on? Why can't I be both white-skinned and African-American? Any guidance will be appreciated.
    Give me a break and come off it. You know darn well that in this country being African-American means you have "slave blood" because your ancestors EARNED the rights you have. You don't have slave blood because you are white and have had a clear path free of obstructions and roadblocks. People who HAVE had to struggle are offended that you have made a mockery of the term African-American. That's why you get dirty looks.

Being an African American in St Pete means your black an you think the world owes you everything....and your to dam lazy, self centered and stupid to look in the mirror to see the real problem

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    When I was younger, around 14-16, I used to go on chat rooms and message boards because they were the new, "Craze" and the internet was just becoming truly mainstream. I would do the exact same immature crap that, "Highly Professional and Bunny" have been doing. I am more than sure that you have all noticed that he never responds to any point by point debate. He simply yells out comments meant to incite and enrage his chosen target audience. I always found enjoyment when people would respond to my comments but then the posters that were more educated about my chosen topic would post meaningful and intelligent posts and ask me for a likewise response. Of course I was not intelligent or educated about the topic enough to respond so I would change the subject or attack the character of someone I have never even met. I would be willing to be you my next overtime detail of your choice that this young person is no older that 19 YOA.

Careful what you wish for cause I'm pretty sure I know who either Bunny or HP is and they're not 19 anymore, in fact I'll put $$ it's closer to late 20s if you really want to know . So how much is that overtime detail you'll be tossing my way anyway?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast