SRO'S

Thread: SRO'S

SRO'S

I HEARD SEVERAL POLICE DEPARTMENTS ARE GOING TO HANDLE SCHOOLS PRETTY SOON. WHATS GOING ON SB?
    WELL I HOPE YOUR PLACE DOES NOT SHUT DOWN. I WORK DOWN SOUTH AND SB HAS BEEN A HUGE HELP WITH JUVENILE CRIMES.
    ONE OF MY PARTNERS ALONG WITH OTHERS ARE GOING TO SRO TRAINING SOON, I WONDER IF THERE IS ANYTHING BEHIND THAT. WELL HOPEFULLY SOME OF YOU APPLIED WITH US, WE NEED SOME GOOD OFFICERS. GOOD LUCK BROTHERS AND SISTERS!

Re: SRO'S

Dont second guess yourself. Just go to the county. No need to convince yourself you are making the right decision. We know you are nervous but you dont have to start false rumors. How do I know its you? No secrets.

About 20 School Police applied with MDPD, and most are finished with their hiring process. Most if not all are hardworking and experienced cops. A couple are zeros. Believe me, we can read the writing on the wall...GET OUT before it's too late. Your FTOs are going to be busy training our guys for the next year.

I understand that the Superintendent is looking at making us 10 month employees and save about $2 million a year. I heard that he can do this and still not violate our contract, is that true? Where is our leadership? This place is really gone to the dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Remey
    I understand that the Superintendent is looking at making us 10 month employees and save about $2 million a year. I heard that he can do this and still not violate our contract, is that true? Where is our leadership? This place is really gone to the dogs.

10 months of work a year. this is wonderfil.