Fired?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fired?

Fired?

Does anyone know if Ofc Shellman was fired or not?

Re: Fired?

no

ur kidding,,right??? he did not get fired?????

You have one officer drinking at work and another supervisor coming to work high. They don't get fired, yet some people going home a little early do get fired. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You have one officer drinking at work and another supervisor coming to work high. They don't get fired, yet some people going home a little early do get fired. Unbelievable.

The people that were drinking alcohol and got high, could problay turned themselves into the EIP and it should work as the SOP/MOR says. But I'm sure that's a ONE time thing. Not sure if the ability to tell time correctly is protected like the other 2, but I could be wrong.

The people that were drinking alcohol and got high, could problay turned themselves into the EIP and it should work as the SOP/MOR says. But I'm sure that's a ONE time thing. Not sure if the ability to tell time correctly is protected like the other 2, but I could be wrong.
    It is one thing to get caught high or drunk on the job.

It is another if you come forward and ask for help, claiming you have a problem. The one strike should only apply if you come forward on your own.

I still can't believe we are talking about officers here. Isn't there a Florida State Statute that has something to with being under the influence while in possession of a firearm???? Let alone driving a vehicle???? What a freaking joke. There are far too many people standing in line for a job, from all races/genders, to roll the dice on these two.

Only one can guess why these two still have a job.

Cheers!

You guys are tough on government workers! This is a new era, "It's time for change" we already know that hanging out with felons, corruption, and not paying your taxes is OK, so why not a little drinking and psychotropic medication? Lets stop being so judgemental and be more accepting of immoral behavior, our top elected and appointed politicians have set the examlpe and explained everything with a few good speeches. In these 2 cases no property was damaged and no one got hurt they should be fine.

If a complaint is initiated I'm sure the "Fair, Impartial, and Thorough Investigators" will do or find what they are told to like in so many other Results oriented cases.

Drink a beer, pop a xanax and have a great weekend!

hanging out with felons, corruption, and not paying your taxes is OK

Don't forget perjury. "I did not have sex with that woman." "oral sex is not sex" What do you mean by the word "is"?

Don't forget perjury. "I did not have sex with that woman." "oral sex is not sex" What do you mean by the word "is"?
    I was not a huge fan either, however, in his defense I will say this. That oral sex reference he was talking about was from a list of definitions that was provided to him by the lawyers that were deposing him. Oral sex was not on the list that he had been given, if you read the transcripts, it had defined what sex was during that depo. Of course he knew what they meant, but in that depo, it did not fit the definition within the focus of the question. Slick Willie at his peak.

my best friend is a felon that occ 12 yrs ago (bar fight with pool stick). your telling me that your going to hold that against an officer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast