I’m a PBA member and owner of People Places & Things Photography (PPTPhoto.net). I’ll be holding a Charity Photo Shoot to benefit the Renault family. Mike Renault, Largo PD Lieutenant, recently lost his battle with cancer. He leaves behind his wife Jennifer, also a Largo PD Officer, and 3 children ages 8, 6 and 1 year.

The shoot will take place Sunday April 5th from 10am to 4pm and will be at the PBA Office at 14141 46th St N Suite 1205, Clearwater, between Roosevelt and Ulmerton a few blocks east of 49th Street.

A $25 donation will get you a mini studio session and a free 8X10 print mailed directly to you. You get to choose the photo from an online gallery and additional prints may be ordered. All money raised will go to the family!

Everyone is welcome from kids to adults to families. No pets please! If you know a Realtor who may need a new headshot please tell them! Wear your uniform if you would like a formal portrait!

No appointment is necessary and we’ll keep shooting until everyone is taken care of. Please email this to everyone in your address book so we can get a great turnout and support the family in this difficult time!

Questions may be directed to me at 727-455-5930.

Please bring your checkbook!!!!

Stay safe,

Rich
http://www.PPTPhoto.net