Policy violations and punishment - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Policy violations and punishment

Well well well. It sounds like Bobo Killa' has finally got whats been coming to him. I guess the brass has had enough of trying to cover for the great catch dog and gave him an ultimatum. I just hope they don't just let him walk away and keep his certification. He does not ever need to carry a badge again.

HAHA.... You lose again!!!!!!!!!!!

If I had to guess who's posting all of this stuff about this officer, I could probably narrow it down to about 4, 2 of which are brass, one is an investigator and the other is an officer who is equally worthless. I've seen both sides of the coin because I've been around this whole mess since it started and I know the details. It comes down to the fact that this agency will not back anyone for anything. Post whatever you like, but the fact is that this officer has done more for this agency case and landowner relation wise than any of his accusers and it comes down to JEALOUSY. Yup the big "J" word, due to the fact that these people can't seem to figure out what real work is. Yes it's true, you may have to get out of your truck once in a while and sit on the roads or even roll down your windows once in a while to see or hear something or even clear a memory card on a game camera during Turkey season. I know it sounds tough, but you can do it. The fact of the matter is, the case loads and landowner relationships in Hendry county die with this officer leaving the agency. It's sad to see him go, but now it will be funny to see who isn't making any cases in Hendry county. Anyone who wishes for one of our fellow officers to lose his job and his ability to provide for his family should not be wearing this uniform and should be ashamed for wishing such things. I hope to see this officer move onto something bigger and better because this agency has no room anymore for Game Wardens. I'm glad I got away from that whole chain of command over there.

ARE YOU ALL " A " HOLES ?

VERY well said by the poster about "jealousy". I have known this officer his whole career and I have never come across a harder worker. ALL off the landowners love him except for the one that turned everything political. He knows the job and is great at it, and I have never heard him once complain about the job. It is what he was born to do, I consider him a good friend and wish him only the best. For you who have been on here complaining about him, I "CHALLENGE YOU" to be half the worker and making cases as he has done.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If I had to guess who's posting all of this stuff about this officer, I could probably narrow it down to about 4, 2 of which are brass, one is an investigator and the other is an officer who is equally worthless. I've seen both sides of the coin because I've been around this whole mess since it started and I know the details. It comes down to the fact that this agency will not back anyone for anything. Post whatever you like, but the fact is that this officer has done more for this agency case and landowner relation wise than any of his accusers and it comes down to JEALOUSY. Yup the big "J" word, due to the fact that these people can't seem to figure out what real work is. Yes it's true, you may have to get out of your truck once in a while and sit on the roads or even roll down your windows once in a while to see or hear something or even clear a memory card on a game camera during Turkey season. I know it sounds tough, but you can do it. The fact of the matter is, the case loads and landowner relationships in Hendry county die with this officer leaving the agency. It's sad to see him go, but now it will be funny to see who isn't making any cases in Hendry county. Anyone who wishes for one of our fellow officers to lose his job and his ability to provide for his family should not be wearing this uniform and should be ashamed for wishing such things. I hope to see this officer move onto something bigger and better because this agency has no room anymore for Game Wardens. I'm glad I got away from that whole chain of command over there.
    "Gee Mr. Landowner, can I be your taxpayer funded *****? I don't make a whole bunch a' money and sure could use a place to hunt. So if you let me take a bit of game now and then I'll be just like your personal game warden like in the olden days. I'm sure the bulk of taxpayers in this state won't mind if I spend their hard earned money protecting their wildlife for only your benefit. Oh, I mean our benefit if you know what I mean."

Adding to my last post, am I to understand that you and your buddies think it's okay to remove and/or destroy another person's property while on that person's said property? What is your rationale for these type of actions? What right did you have to go into the camera without a warrant?
    All you have done is use your official office to violate someone's civil rights. That's an awfully big crime to commit just to investigate something that you don't even know happened. Keep doing it and you are going to end up just like your buddy.

Apparently you don't understand the whole "camera thing" so I will be courteous and explain it to you. See, sometimes while walking a lease looking for feeders, a game camera may catch your big mug in a snapshot so in order to avoid being had, you can clear the card so that you can still catch those that plan to hunt over bait. The only thing that camera is going to have on it is ummmm.......GAME, which is pretty much a given if a lease is managed correctly so there is no need to see what is on it which pretty much cancels out all of that civil rights mumbo jumbo. As for that whole land owners letting people hunt, I'd love to meet one of them because I've never been offered hunts nor would I accept it b/c that would violate policy and put my job in jeopardy. Most landowners love to have you catch people on their property, but wouldn't piss down your throat if your guts were on fire.

You all are a bunch of game loving REDnecks. This makes me long to bring back the GFC. Go to this website www.floridamarinepatrol.org

Check with U.S. Fish and Wildlife in your area, Have you ever heard of "Open Field Doctrin" this is what the feds use all the time, and there is no violation of anyone's rights(LOOK IT UP). The cards are never destroyed, yes every once in a while you have to erase one, but you put it back and it is never destroyed. If it good enough for the feds than it is good enough for me. As far as you wanting the MP to come back, you are just an unhappy person and one that puts your nose where it doesn't belong. As much as you want the MP to come back you are obviously from the salt water and has no clue what inland work entails, Nor could you even cut it being an inland officer.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast