Policy violations and punishment - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Policy violations and punishment

Did I mention the tree stand in the bed of the officer's truck? Explain that one away.

Arrow Re: Policy violations and punishment

Well let us see..you make accusations.. and then when called out on them... you pick one little part that is not talked about ... and then you jump on to other accusations.
    So seeing how you ignored all the other problems with your story.... have you talked to the St Attorney or the Judge? If you have the totality of the circumstances.... then you would hopefuly understand... but hey its always easier to cast stones.

Tree stand no I have not asked the officer about that.. becasue you see it is not my concern...... in no way shape or form is that gonna affect me .. so why would I waste my time. ( But here is a little tid bit for ya.... in the inland world treestands have been used to make cases before.)

Could you please tell me what book you read or class you took that makes you perfect. Not that I want to be perfect, but once I understand your a certified 100% Flawless LEO then I will better understand why the rest of us humans piss you off so much. (Wait since you remain annoynomus it dawns on me it might just be a personal thing you have for this officer)

Quote Originally Posted by AsICIt
    Well let us see..you make accusations.. and then when called out on them... you pick one little part that is not talked about ... and then you jump on to other accusations.
    So seeing how you ignored all the other problems with your story.... have you talked to the St Attorney or the Judge? If you have the totality of the circumstances.... then you would hopefuly understand... but hey its always easier to cast stones.

Tree stand no I have not asked the officer about that.. becasue you see it is not my concern...... in no way shape or form is that gonna affect me .. so why would I waste my time. ( But here is a little tid bit for ya.... in the inland world treestands have been used to make cases before.)

Could you please tell me what book you read or class you took that makes you perfect. Not that I want to be perfect, but once I understand your a certified 100% Flawless LEO then I will better understand why the rest of us humans piss you off so much. (Wait since you remain annoynomus it dawns on me it might just be a personal thing you have for this officer)
    AsICit, Do you understand the misdemeanor exemptions rule? I do. Have you looked looked this officer up on Arrestnet using his IBM number? I have. Have you read the transcripts of his internal affairs investigations? I have. Have I talked to states attorneys about criminal procedure and misdemeanor exemptions? Yes I have. Have I used a treestand to make a case? Yes, I have. Do you realize that this officers actions make us all look bad? Do you realize that over half of his career has been under investigation? One last thing. He admitted to most of these things.

SO MUCH HATE...SO LITTLE TIME :|

SO, you have looked him up on arrestnet... YOU looked up one of the Agency's officers, your fellow officer, you sir are a pile of crap. I know for a FACT that officer you are SO worried about one has one previous issue in arrestnet and it was fishing related not poaching.... SO you are wrong once again, and you are talking out of your backside. As far as the memory cards goes, that was common practice all over the state, check it out. You check the memory cards and see who is filling feeders and who is coming to feeders and what time they are coming to see a PATTERN. It is called investigating, which you obviously know very little about. Have you ever heard of OPEN FIELD DOCTRIN, all of the above falls under it, check with the FEDS or higher...if you dare, there is NO violation of ANYONE's rights. The Feds use it all the time. Now that there is a policy with the agency in place those practices are not being done anymore. This officer does things to make us llok bad every day, YOU SAY, how is it the agency has awarded more than ONCE for the job he does, how is it he leads the state in several catagories on a different types of cases made, that sounds like it REALLY makes us look bad, that couldn't be farther from the truth. You say he has been under investigation over half of his career, once again I refer to his LT. as the issue there, that Lt. is a majority of the problem. I still want you to post the public records, IF YOU HAVE EVEN SEEN THEM, because you are distorting the facts and adding more opinion than anything else. POST THE RECORDS,OR ARE YOU SCARED! You really NEED to mind your own business and stay in your own little world, leave the rest of us alone, it is just a few bad apples(like YOU) that have hate and discontent in the hearts that make this agency look worse than the officer you keep refering to. 90% of the complaints that have come in on this officer have come from ONE land owner, out of the hundreds of land owners he deals with all the time???????????????? MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STAY OUT OF EVERYONE ELSES!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AsICIt

AsICit, Do you understand the misdemeanor exemptions rule? I do. Have you looked looked this officer up on Arrestnet using his IBM number? I have. Have you read the transcripts of his internal affairs investigations? I have. Have I talked to states attorneys about criminal procedure and misdemeanor exemptions? Yes I have. Have I used a treestand to make a case? Yes, I have. Do you realize that this officers actions make us all look bad? Do you realize that over half of his career has been under investigation? One last thing. He admitted to most of these things.

Well lets see either you work in IA or your his supervisor.... if neither of those.,.. then why are you misusing the computer systems for your obvious own personal reasons.... hmmmm ooops wait should IA be looking into you?? Now we know why you wish to remain so damn annoymus

AsICit, we can look up and use ArrestNet and ALL it's contents anytime we want and not be in violation of any policy or law. Someone needs to find out what you did on FTO.

The problem here is that the original poster is thinking like a police officer. Terms like "misdemeanor exception", "case law", "Miranda", "search and seizure", and "constitutional rights" apply to police work. The officer in question is a game warden not a police officer. Game wardens can search your truck, boat, or house whenever they want (without a warrant), interrogate you without Miranda, and have unrestricted arrest powers. Investigating potential hunting areas, checking feeders, and patroling private land is standard operating procedure. As far as being a poacher, who better to catch other poachers (especially if they're hunting his spots). And, by the way, If you think his album is impressive, you should see his tiger skin rug!

Knock it off....Fish and Wildlife are the last vestages of Law Enforcement who have any real respect...unless your a poacher

These guys work hard, know their stuff and seemed to have found the balance of working with the public, they are well rounded, capable and bust their butts...and NEVER know what they are walking into...not to mention they arent in the headlines for bad behavor on a weekly basis...

Fish and Wildlife guys and (women) remind me of the old days, when everyone loved cops..

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    AsICit, we can look up and use ArrestNet and ALL it's contents anytime we want and not be in violation of any policy or law. Someone needs to find out what you did on FTO.
    OKay now that you are defending yourself istead of attacking others....... for your own good (the whole let he who have no sin cast stones thing) check GO 53 and IMPP 6.1.2
    Now as far as I am concerned its a done issue if you wish to start another post as to how f'd up i am ... or perfect you are.. I will be sure to tell it to you like i see it. (dont worry if you know me as you seem to know everything about weveryone, I will agree with you if your correct)

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast