Policy violations and punishment - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Re: Policy violations and punishment

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Of course, you aren't very smart are you.......
    You obviously have a chip on your shoulder! You are one of those officers that give the "good" officers a bad name. I am sure you treat the public the same way you treat people on this forum. With this attitude, you will always fall short of succeeding.

Thanks for your concerns, I am doing just fine with my employment with the state, and by the way I get along with the public just fine as well. The only chip on my shoulder is when stupid people say stupid things, i.e. YOU!
    There is that chip again....Because I haven't said anything stupid. You just assume it is stupid because you didn't say it. Wow, I am starting to sound like you.
    You have your opinions, I have mine. This thread is about policy/ punishment, not rednecks or the south. Oh by the way this dumb redneck that you keep refering to has a masters.
    Well, Mr. Masters---If you are so smart, why did you reply (Quote) to me with this response. Shouldn't you have responded to the person that called you a redneck? I didn't agree with the last persons response either. I was born and raised in Florida. It doesn't make me a redneck. I do consider myself a country girl. Anyway, sorry to get your blood pressure up. I think maybe you have "little man's syndrome". I could be wrong. If so, I am sure you will tell me.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Guest":2w7ktcft
    Of course, you aren't very smart are you.......
    You obviously have a chip on your shoulder! You are one of those officers that give the "good" officers a bad name. I am sure you treat the public the same way you treat people on this forum. With this attitude, you will always fall short of succeeding.

Thanks for your concerns, I am doing just fine with my employment with the state, and by the way I get along with the public just fine as well. The only chip on my shoulder is when stupid people say stupid things, i.e. YOU!
    There is that chip again....Because I haven't said anything stupid. You just assume it is stupid because you didn't say it. Wow, I am starting to sound like you.
    You have your opinions, I have mine. This thread is about policy/ punishment, not rednecks or the south. Oh by the way this dumb redneck that you keep refering to has a masters.
    Well, Mr. Masters---If you are so smart, why did you reply (Quote) to me with this response. Shouldn't you have responded to the person that called you a redneck? I didn't agree with the last persons response either. I was born and raised in Florida. It doesn't make me a redneck. I do consider myself a country girl. Anyway, sorry to get your blood pressure up. I think maybe you have "little man's syndrome". I could be wrong. If so, I am sure you will tell me.[/quote:2w7ktcft]

I was born and raised in Florida as well and your right that also doesn't make me a redneck. I like hunting and fishing, airboat riding, buggy/ ATV riding, does this make me a redneck? Or am I a redneck becaue of how I talk/ write or the company I keep? You refer to it as "little man sydrome", I am 6'3 so I don't think it is that. I am glad you are also concerned about my health, but I stay very active in my outdoor activities, so my health is great. Thanks again for all your thoughts!

I think you all are done!? Thanks for the clarifications you two. Now back to the topic of this thread, please.

Quote Originally Posted by askin'
    I think you all are done!? Thanks for the clarifications you two. Now back to the topic of this thread, please.
    But, I was having so much fun. You guys have a great day and stay safe.

[quote=Country Girl]
    Quote Originally Posted by "askin'":sfjh9qaz
    But, I was having so much fun. You guys have a great day and stay safe.[/quote:sfjh9qaz]

You too, stay safe.

I saw the brother sister duo on tv today, trying to play superheros, they couldn't find their way out of a sod field, you have got to be kidding me. There are plenty of more qualified officers out there, with knowledge of the woods that could be searching for this poor kid.

I know the commission meeting is being held in Clewiston. I bet that little lt. from that area is beside herself. Won't know what to do with all the important people in town for the meeting. Just make sure you clean your nose after they leave. And don't worry, I am sure they are aware you are full of sh*t!

Speaking about crime and punishment. Has anyone heard any new info about our wayward South end Lt. who was reportly helping himself to someone else's shrubbery ? Will the new admin do the right thing or another cover it up with nothing to see here? Just curious it's been a while.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314