Policy violations and punishment
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Policy violations and punishment

How is it that some officers seem to be able to get away with anything? Apparently there is an officer down south that has spent over half of his career with our agency under an internal affairs investigation. He was hired on with the brass knowing good and well that he was a poacher. He has been caught scouting for places to set up his tree stand on duty in a management area that was not open yet. He lied about his whereabouts on the radio. He never told them he was three counties outside of his assigned area. He lied during that investigation. He went into a game camera on private property. He was not to go on that property again and did. Why can't we get rid of this bad apple. He makes us all look bad.

Re: Policy violations and punishment

He must know some of the higher ups. In like Flint ya know what I am sayin' YEEE HAWW Love the HAT!!!!!

First of all, YOU should really mind your own business!!! As far as the officer you speak of I have known him for a very long time, and I am here to tell you that that officer would run circles around you and your cases. I will bet money that his cases and case load far surpasses anything you have EVER done. As far as this officer's trouble goes he MIGHT have made some mistakes over his career BUT WHO hasen't, none of us are squeeky clean. Most of this officer's issues arise from his Lt. having out for him. This Lt. has been trying to get this officer in trouble any chance SHE gets, and blows a lot of stuff WAY OUT of Proportion! Until you see something first hand MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!

Quote Originally Posted by none
    First of all, YOU should really mind your own business!!! As far as the officer you speak of I have known him for a very long time, and I am here to tell you that that officer would run circles around you and your cases. I will bet money that his cases and case load far surpasses anything you have EVER done. As far as this officer's trouble goes he MIGHT have made some mistakes over his career BUT WHO hasen't, none of us are squeeky clean. Most of this officer's issues arise from his Lt. having out for him. This Lt. has been trying to get this officer in trouble any chance SHE gets, and blows a lot of stuff WAY OUT of Proportion! Until you see something first hand MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!
    When I make my cases they are in compliance of criminal procedure. I don't write misdemeanors I didn't witness. I don't go three counties out of my assigned area to scout hunting area. I don't go on property that I was given a direct order not to. I don't get in arguments with landowners. I don't lie in internal affairs investigations. I don't lie about my location on the radio. I don't poach. I don't walk around in public with a big dip in my mouth. Instead, I make good cases that follow criminal procedure.
    These are allegations that have been sustained. These are not opinions. Should I post the public records request?

First of all you might want to check your G.O. book or "criminal procedure". You don't have to witness a mis. to make a case... Have you ever heard of a CONFESSION!
    Secondly as far as going to an area to "scout", CHECK your FACTS, he was asked by a local officer to come over there and then when it came down to it that officer did not stand up and have that officer's back.
    As far as lying to the I.A. office, if that officer did that I am sure it would have been handled differently than it was, so you might want to check your FACTS or SOURCE and quit talking out of your BUTT. This officer doesn't poach either, sounds like you have a personal vendetta against this officer, or maybe even some jealousy. It comes down to quit GRIPING and COMPLAINING and mind your own business.

Quote Originally Posted by none
    First of all you might want to check your G.O. book or "criminal procedure". You don't have to witness a mis. to make a case... Have you ever heard of a CONFESSION!
    Secondly as far as going to an area to "scout", CHECK your FACTS, he was asked by a local officer to come over there and then when it came down to it that officer did not stand up and have that officer's back.
    As far as lying to the I.A. office, if that officer did that I am sure it would have been handled differently than it was, so you might want to check your FACTS or SOURCE and quit talking out of your BUTT. This officer doesn't poach either, sounds like you have a personal vendetta against this officer, or maybe even some jealousy. It comes down to quit GRIPING and COMPLAINING and mind your own business.
    1) Go freshen up on the misdemeanor exemptions. I won't waste my time trying to the basics you should have learned in the academy or at the least during FTO.
    2) He was NEVER asked by any officer in Martin County to come over there. Why did he lie about his location then?
    3) Have you seen his photo album? Funny how all the pictures are taken at night.
    4) If he wears the same uniform as me it is my business.

Do yourself a favor and educate yourself.

You might want to check your facts again. I know for a fact(from the officer that asked him to come over and help out)that he was asked. I have personally talked to that officer about their involvment.. have YOU. They were having a problem in that area and asked his help/thoughts on it. SO you have seen his photo album, it is pretty impressive isn't it! As far as the pictures at night goes, I have seen the album and some of the pictures are at dusk or a little after, and obviuosly you aren't a hunter or know anything about getting their game out of the woods and how long it sometimes takes. As far as you wearing the same uniform as me, I wish you didn't, I wouldn't trust you having my back if the crap hit the fan. The officer you keep trying to belittle... I would trust him on his WORST day to have my back over you. Well for that matter his worst day he will still be a better conservation officer tham you will EVER be. I would like to see the public records request you mentioned... post them, you WILL start back peddling.

Someone needs to look at the misdemeanor exceptions....the GFC and has been making arrests for hunting violations for years based on a confession and its WRONG! There are a few misdemeanor exceptions, none are hunting related. This is why the agency is so messed up and why I left. Unprofessional and you have officers that have not a clue what they are doing and of course the good ole boy system which it seems is why this post was commenced. I am so glad I left but once in awhile I have to come in here and laugh. Wackenhut is a better agency than the FWC....hahaha

Arrow Re: Policy violations and punishment

First of all to the guy who posted first .. it is not three counties ... so since your simple land nav skills suck.... One would assume your other "facts" are screwed up as well.
    Secondly as far as the officer in question being a poacher and the higher ups knowing this when they hired him...... that leads me to believe that you must have done his background, or have his arrestnet record..... what you didn't do the background and you dont the record???? Well then you're merely talking about rumors so shut your pie hole and only talk facts you know.

Lastly to the guy who left.... thank you and good luck.
    The people who stay with this agency (to include the officer in question) are the ones that do it for a love of the resources.... not to be a "POLICE"
    So glad you left hope your life is complete on the other side of the fence... but your gonna find you still got to cut that green grass.

To both of you .... i am sure yall are well educated .. so i will let you explain to me why the st attorney's office has had no problem with the cases ???? or perhaps you two would like to go tell them and the judge that they are doing it wrong.... we all can only hope to strive to be as perfect as you two.

Quote Originally Posted by AsICIt
    First of all to the guy who posted first .. it is not three counties ... so since your simple land nav skills suck.... One would assume your other "facts" are screwed up as well.
    Secondly as far as the officer in question being a poacher and the higher ups knowing this when they hired him...... that leads me to believe that you must have done his background, or have his arrestnet record..... what you didn't do the background and you dont the record???? Well then you're merely talking about rumors so shut your pie hole and only talk facts you know.

Lastly to the guy who left.... thank you and good luck.
    The people who stay with this agency (to include the officer in question) are the ones that do it for a love of the resources.... not to be a "POLICE"
    So glad you left hope your life is complete on the other side of the fence... but your gonna find you still got to cut that green grass.

To both of you .... i am sure yall are well educated .. so i will let you explain to me why the st attorney's office has had no problem with the cases ???? or perhaps you two would like to go tell them and the judge that they are doing it wrong.... we all can only hope to strive to be as perfect as you two.
    The reason the states attorney has no problem with your cases is because they are purposely written in a vague manner to hide the fact that at no time did you witness the violation. No witness, no evidence, no case. Even with a forced confession you still need to direct file with the SA. Oh yeah, why don't you ask your buddy about memory cards?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast