Specialized units at SPPD - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Specialized units at SPPD

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjamin Button
    "Whitebread" is a term to describe large scale conformity, or a generally bland and unwavering personality. Your apparent racial allusion is inapplicable. Please use the term "cracker" or "whitey" if you wish to utilize polarizing terms.

I swear to god if Bunny is an officer I will shoot myself.
    You shudnt swear to god.

Make sure you have plenty of ammo, and don't forget in the event of a malfunction;

Tap, Rack, and GO!

Who you kidding, Bunny would never be a cop, Bunny's probably some bum that works answering the phones and making sales calls. Definitely not the brightest crayon in the box, I'm surprised she figured out how to log in and post on this site all by herself.

BTW, the she part is an educated guess, notice the educated part, if you want to prove me step up and do it.
    To make sure you understand I think I'll spell it the way you know it Edjukated, that's how you say it right?

This is your Chief speaking. I need a memo from all of the Singletary and Vasquez D--K riders. You are in clear violation of GO XII-13 which states that an officer must not be blind to the fact that these two are just off probation and one of them has barley any arrests at all. Thank you and have a nice day as I attempt to invent new ways to stabbing you all in the back.

Man that's pretty bad when the chief of police has to come on here and reprimand you guys.....tighten up guys. be safe out there.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol

As a result of multiple complaints and obvious violations of the LeoAffairs Terms of Use three posts were deleted and two have been edited. There are many ways to discuss hot topics without personaly slamming another officer by name. From the Terms of Use you are reminded:

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage
    mod 161

Angry Re: Specialized units at SPPD

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 161
    As a result of multiple complaints and obvious violations of the LeoAffairs Terms of Use three posts were deleted and two have been edited. There are many ways to discuss hot topics without personaly slamming another officer by name. From the Terms of Use you are reminded:

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access
    mod 161

Thanks you mod 161 for standingup against the racial injustice being perpattated in this thread. I wondered how long this racial slamfest would be tolerated. I was think my requests were ignored.

They are ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 161

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access
    mod 161

Thanks you mod 161 for standingup against the racial injustice being perpattated in this thread. I wondered how long this racial slamfest would be tolerated. I was think my requests were ignored.

No body wants to hear anything you have to say... When are you going to step up and acknowledged some of the posts calling you out on here?

Until then why don't you go sit in the corner and play with HP. You are not a cop and never will be one with all those convictions I'm sure you have.

Bunny stated:

I was think my requests were ignored.

Um... what?

Southfl

Ouch

Dont know how I found this board but good Lord you guys talked a lot of junk about two new officers. How did Singletary and Vasquez ever turn out ? Not with your agency so I have not a clue as to who those guys/gals are . Hope you guys are not as mean to the new guys/gals like you were to these two poor souls. Stay safe and come down to Miami where our department is just as jacked up

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Southfl View Post
    Dont know how I found this board but good Lord you guys talked a lot of junk about two new officers. How did Singletary and Vasquez ever turn out ? Not with your agency so I have not a clue as to who those guys/gals are . Hope you guys are not as mean to the new guys/gals like you were to these two poor souls. Stay safe and come down to Miami where our department is just as jacked up
    Holy resurrected thread, Batman.... Quickly get back to the Batcave.. (Alfred is having problems with Batcaves nuclear reactor..)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast