Credit Union (you wont believe this) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Credit Union (you wont believe this)

I had Suncoast Schools FCU before TBFCU. when I got hired with the city I switched to TBFCU and after a month with TBFCU I put my money back into Suncoast, it completely blows Tampa Bay away in everyway. If you have a child in public school you can have them open a savings account, then you can open an account because you our a family member of a member, that is one of the loop holes to get in.

I left TBFCU many many years ago because they were so rude and indignant to everyone, and I was a long time member.
    I've been a member of Suncoast Schools ever since and have extremely pleased with them.

The comment about reserves was just assinine :roll: . Anything to blame them shows your disrespect to many many officers that towed the line and put themselves out there to build a better tomorrow. Putting all people in one catagorie shows your ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Credit Union Member
    YEA BUT,

The point is that I got turned down for a loan(cause banks might actually be using their heads now) and the board turned me down...I mean a guy on my squad down. And look at what I found when I came to aid my co-worker. The reserves are sticking it to us again, not only do they get all the good jobs but now they are on boards, what next.

I want a loan

Show me da money

You got turned down for a loan because you're a low life with bad credit. But go ahead and blame everyone else for your problems :evil:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12