DBPR GOING AWAY

Thread: DBPR GOING AWAY

DBPR GOING AWAY

(AP) Tallahassee
    Saturday, March 21, 2009;
    DBPR SECRETARY ANNOUNCES NEW CHANGES FROM FLORIDA LEGISLATIVE SESSION
    (TALLAHASEEE) Business and Professional Regulations Secretary Charles Drago announced major changes to the Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco, D.B.P.R.A.B.T. The changes included changing the name and acronym of the embattled agency this week, as the Governor, who does not like bad news, continued to oversee the dismantling of state government in the bankrupt Capital. "We thought it would be a good time to change the name." said Drago. "We will call it the Bureau of Alchoholic Defense, Intervention, Deployment, Enforcement, and Analysis." Said Drago, "From now on, when a business crosses the line, B.A.D.I.D.E.A. will be there to observe, and observe only."
    "Putting the former ABT under DBPR" always was a bad idea to everyone who ever worked there, so the name change was a natural. "Being the Governor's B.A.D.I.D.E.A. will help us focus on our core values, which include changing accreditation policies every few weeks and coming up with new forms. We also report UCR stats!" Stated Chief Ken Staab, who also could not find his car.
    "Changing the name will help us as we look for new jobs, an ongoing and top core value for us at the top of the agency." Said Drago.

Re: DBPR GOING AWAY

That was fuqing hilarious! You get the cookie for the funniest post in a while. :lol:

Too funny! So scarey it could be true.

I've fallen and I lost my car!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1392971
    (AP) Tallahassee
    Saturday, March 21, 2009;
    DBPR SECRETARY ANNOUNCES NEW CHANGES FROM FLORIDA LEGISLATIVE SESSION
    (TALLAHASEEE) Business and Professional Regulations Secretary Charles Drago announced major changes to the Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco, D.B.P.R.A.B.T. The changes included changing the name and acronym of the embattled agency this week, as the Governor, who does not like bad news, continued to oversee the dismantling of state government in the bankrupt Capital. "We thought it would be a good time to change the name." said Drago. "We will call it the Bureau of Alchoholic Defense, Intervention, Deployment, Enforcement, and Analysis." Said Drago, "From now on, when a business crosses the line, B.A.D.I.D.E.A. will be there to observe, and observe only."
    "Putting the former ABT under DBPR" always was a bad idea to everyone who ever worked there, so the name change was a natural. "Being the Governor's B.A.D.I.D.E.A. will help us focus on our core values, which include changing accreditation policies every few weeks and coming up with new forms. We also report UCR stats!" Stated Chief Ken Staab, who also could not find his car.
    "Changing the name will help us as we look for new jobs, an ongoing and top core value for us at the top of the agency." Said Drago.
    Funny then and funny now. Thanks for the sadly prolific satire.

Unregistered
    A timeless classic

Unregistered

Chemo Sabe

if chemo squirrely hav his way you lose swore stat 2022 not more guns you inspector peple now he trickin you try them again nex year to lose 35 swore spots

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    if chemo squirrely hav his way you lose swore stat 2022 not more guns you inspector peple now he trickin you try them again nex year to lose 35 swore spots
    Speak english you f*cktard!