Fired Delray Police Officer in the news - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Fired Delray Police Officer in the news

Run.... Forest ... run ..!!!! No really... it's no joke.. not a good place to work and it's not going to get better. All the old timers are looking forward to retirement... several within the next few years. We'll be left with the majority of newer officers who are also planning on leaving as soon as possible. There will be a mass exodus and the ones left will be stuck and city hall won't care and neither will the administration... as usual!! One dysfunctional place!!! The citizens better hope and pray pbso takes over... if not.. they are gonna see some real problems in the near future.

Yep, kinda like a poorly written soap opera.. but worse!!!

Take it from me... I left DBPD years ago for PBSO. It's like night and day and for the better. DBPD was a training ground for PBSO several years ago. From what I hear, several newer DBPD guys are processing with PBSO now just like before. The guys who did the mass exodus from DBPD to PBSO several years ago don't even want to talk about DBPD... they just want to forget they worked there.. it's kinda freakin funny when I think about it!! I dont know what it is but the admin. at DBPD is really jealous of PBSO. Dont get me wrong..DBPD is not incompetent and they have several good people working for them. They just don't have very much to offer in the long run.. no variety.. etc. Plus I hear problems with the new admin. and city hall treating them like they are some third rate nuisance. Alot of leo's are referring to DBPD as the Titanic if that give's you any idea.

It's interesting how so many posts all happened within minutes of each other on this obscure little site. Makes me think that the same user is posting his/her own oneway conversation. But, that can't be happening...or, could it?

probably not. and this site isn't as small and unknown as you think

Ralph Phillips vs. The Arresting Officer of His Son!

I have it from good intel, that an officer in Delray is in jeopardy of losing his job because he arrested the son of the second in command of the police department. How does doing your job turn into losing you job? The ranking officer is Ralph Phillips and the son's name is Scott. It looks like Ralph is trying to pass the buck for some bad parenting.

No wonder the Delray Beach P.D. has such low moral.

The cop's name that is jammed up on that is Vinnie Gray. He has a reputation for being "By the Book".

Ralph Phillips vs. The Arresting Officer of His Son!

Just another "Good Ole Boy" that thinks that his ass should have been kissed. What gives him the right to screw with the Sgt's career? Oh Yeah, His rank.

That snake Gray has been ****ing cops since he became promoted to Sgt. this is the first time it caught up to him. Good for whatever happens to that snake. lol................ :devil:

S14 for you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast