5% pay cut for state employees???

Post 5% pay cut for state employees???

Re: 5% pay cut for state employees???

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    http://www.floridaethicswatch.com
    Should be www.Floridaethicswatch.blogspot.com

No offense to the FWC but you guys who want to work and get proper compensation need to try somewhere else. An FWC Officer who works and wants to better him/herself has to make a decision on whether to stay or not, and it can be tough.

I am not here to bash the FWC or anyone who works there. FWC has an important role in very specialized field of law enforcement. There are numerous great Officers who do an amazing job every time they put on the uniform and some good supervisors as well.

If you aren't in for the money, didn't get in law enforcement to get rich, or married a rich woman good for you, but the reality is a career is how people make a living.

After serving the State Of Florida with the FWC Division of Law Enforcement for a number of years, I made a decision and tried something new. With my new law enforcement career, I received more money, more job satisfaction, and I don't have to move throughout the state.

If you love the job and it is rewarding for you, with the exception of money, stay and enjoy it ( I did as long as I could). If it isn't don't be afraid to try something different and realize if you are miserable in your circumstance, you are the only person that can be blamed.

Keep up the good work and remember that the most important thing is getting home safely.

You hit the nail on the head with that post Bro!!!