What do you all think about giving $ to help Sgt JB - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: What do you all think about giving $ to help Sgt JB

OK LET'S FORGET ABUT JB FOR A SECOND... IT IS EASY TO POINT FINGERS WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FAN... BUT WHAT ABOUT BEFORE THAT? WE ALL SEE OUR CO-WORKERS ACTING LIKE FOOLS....... WHAT IS BEING DONE WITH THEM?

Will he get a dime from me? No Way!!! If he ever would have been a man and admitted his faults, then I would be the first one to help. But since he began here, it has been his "what they are doing to me" mentallity that I just can't deal with. When he got kicked off SWAT (the first time) he grieved it. Once he got kicked off SWAT again, he grieved it! When he was investigated by IA, "they are picking on me because I am hispanic". He has never taken responsibility for his own actions!!! Worst of all, he is (or was) a Sergeant! As far as our co-workers with similar issues, it's simple...if and when they get caught fking up...ohhhh well! I would never cheese them out, but you will not catch me shedding a single tear. We are all grown ass men and women who took an oath to do the right thing, it appears that some of us were crossing our fingers at the time.

I hope Jess get the help he needs, but he should never be a police officer anywhere....period.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Will he get a dime from me? No Way!!! If he ever would have been a man and admitted his faults, then I would be the first one to help. But since he began here, it has been his "what they are doing to me" mentallity that I just can't deal with. When he got kicked off SWAT (the first time) he grieved it. Once he got kicked off SWAT again, he grieved it! When he was investigated by IA, "they are picking on me because I am hispanic". He has never taken responsibility for his own actions!!! Worst of all, he is (or was) a Sergeant! As far as our co-workers with similar issues, it's simple...if and when they get caught fking up...ohhhh well! I would never cheese them out, but you will not catch me shedding a single tear. We are all grown ass men and women who took an oath to do the right thing, it appears that some of us were crossing our fingers at the time.

I hope Jess get the help he needs, but he should never be a police officer anywhere....period.

Great post, I agree totally......

I have to say I also agree. This was not his first time with a issue or even his second. I will not got in to all the instances JB had and all the times he was spoken to and told to chill. However he set up his own future by letting his ego get the best of him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123