What do you all think about giving $ to help Sgt JB - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: What do you all think about giving $ to help Sgt JB

It's just too bad no one decided to help him when he started this downward spiral.

Quote Originally Posted by guest 22
    It's just too bad no one decided to help him when he started this downward spiral.

He didn't want help, he is and was ****y as hell and thought the department always owed him something. He was an instant veteran from day one. This is what's wrong with the entire country, you guys forget way to fast and to willing to let things go, thats why our justice system is so screwed up. I understand standing by our brothers in time of need, but this..... Give me break, where do we draw the line. Which cops do we not support after this.....

WE DON'T SUPPORT THE GUY THAT SELLS PICTURES OF S.I.U. DETECTIVES TO DOPE DEALERS. WE DON'T SUPPORT THE GUY THAT TAKES PAYOFFS FROM NIGHTCLUBS SO THEY CAN STAY OPEN ALL NIGHT. WE DON'T SUPPORT THE GUY WHO WORKS 3 OFF DUTY JOBS AND GETS POPPED THEN THEN ASKS FOR MONEY, (AND REFUSES TO SELL ONE OF HIS FOUR HOMES). BUT THIS IS DIFFERENT. IS IT BAD? YES IT IS. BUT ONE THING COMES TO MIND WHEN I THINK OF THIS ISSUE: "THERE, BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD, GO I"

I agree with you mirror. What he has is a sickness and people who suffer from what he has never ask for help in the beginning. We have to stand by him no matter what. If he doesnt come out on top from this, he would still have always been one of us. How many other people here are ****y, arrogant? JB is not the first and wont be the last!!! What if it were one of us?????

it IS one of us.

Yes we should support him.

Lets not forget former Brass that were involved in similar situations and were given a break by officers who responded and top administrators who were arware of the issues.

I guest for some of you it is ok to give an assit Chief a break, but not a fellow officer.

And most important don't forget Chief CN, who in support for JB, filed a misconduct complaint against the Trooper for the way the investigation was handled.

Pleeeeeeeeease. CN only did that cuz he was in the a-form as not cooperating. CN has done nothing to support JB.

Guys, this post started as a way to get feedback on wether to support JB or not. could you please stop airing all of this personal s..t on here. we need to be smarter on this sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Heston
    Guys, this post started as a way to get feedback on wether to support JB or not. could you please stop airing all of this personal s..t on here. we need to be smarter on this sight.
    It's site not sight. You see what I'm saing?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    He's barely getting by. It's time for us to put our differences aside and help out one of our own.

There are several current employees that I went to visit in jail that made it through that bad time in their lives. Lets stop being judgmental and extend a hand to someone that really needs it.

I also want to express my disappointment in how the FOP President jumped on the BW once the ball was rolling. He needs to drive the bus not go along for the ride. Seems like that’s all he knows how to do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast