What do you all think about giving $ to help Sgt JB
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What do you all think about giving $ to help Sgt JB

Wondering what you all think about this subject?

Re: What do you all think about giving $ to help Sgt JB

Quote Originally Posted by soflaheat
    Wondering what you all think about this subject?
    This is not the place to discuss that topic.

Why not? As long as no one spells out what his issues are, this is as good as any a place to discuss it. I just wonder what kind of refreshments are going to be served at the fundraiser????

The same refreshments that would be served if you stepped on your ****!!!! Grow up you loser, or let me guess you are just a cut above all of us and would never do such a thing right? I tell you what, don't discuss this here and grow some balls and publicly state that you wouldn't help him out....

I think it's great. Thank you Captain LV for organizing this event. Funny how the current fop president makes it appear like it was his idea

I just have a couple of questions: Is he starting law school? and if so how is it being paid for? I'm all for helping a brother. God knows we are not to judge him. True brothers support each other no matter what. I know him and he would do the same for you. But if he has money for law school he should give it up.

He's barely getting by. It's time for us to put our differences aside and help out one of our own.

There are several current employees that I went to visit in jail that made it through that bad time in their lives. Lets stop being judgmental and extend a hand to someone that really needs it.

I also want to express my disappointment in how the FOP President jumped on the BW once the ball was rolling. He needs to drive the bus not go along for the ride. Seems like that’s all he knows how to do.

If he's barely getting by then it is our duty to help. No matter what you think of the incident or how unpopular it might be. You see we are supposed to be a "Family" right? Well the last time I checked "Family " is in your corner during the good times as well as the bad times.

We need to support him. He is one of us. Shame on those that kick a man while he is down. You'll get yours.

I got my money ready to help him!! Despite what happened, he is a good guy and a good P.O.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast