Im Rich! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im Rich!

Re: Im Rich!

Quote Originally Posted by D Mediator
    You people are funny. A bunch of BS Talkers that always complain. Let me guess....If the Union would have gotten us a 20% raise what would you say then? Alot of you all (the new people) knew what you were getting into before you applied. What happened? Let me guess, You thought that this job was an easy place to retire from right. Your right, it is. If your still writing on this page why are you still here? The grass is always greener on the other side. All that means is that you have to do more to maintain it. This should make sense we spend a lot of time in schools. Lets take The BIG BAD Miami Gardens. Yeah it's what 50,000 to 70,000 a year, the first problem is they made the same mistake we made. Those officers are on cops grants for (3) years. There is no plan beyond that. There back up plan is to work the officers to death (I don't mean literally), but to build up money. Thats not a plan. Beside there work load is based on performance. Some of you all cant perform now. I can go on and on, but I choose not to. everytime I get on this site it's sad.

No this is not Howie, Fatnandez, Whoreagan, Roundmirez, etc., i'm a fellow officer thats under paid like everyone else.

And for all of you "Ballers" that got the 5 bedroom house, Benz's, Hummers, BM's, Ranges, keep buying and you troubles will grow.

That’s why many of us are living to the county dumb ****. So what if the gardens last 5 or so years, oh well at least those guys will make the highest 5 years of there lives and retire with a good amount, so what if they have to go to another department later on? Oh well people at tired of this place and the bullshit from Hurley, oh this is probably Nick Virgin, I’m mean Nick Bevelaqua kiss ass of the month. You can go ahead and stay her Nick, may be you can become the next FOP president, sh$t you made it to VP. What’s next Sgt. LT. like your buddies your Cuz and Rodack. Grow some balls and get out, go to another department and do different police work. School board will never give us sh$t understand so fu$k them.

[quote="D Mediator"] Lets take The BIG BAD Miami Gardens. Yeah it's what 50,000 to 70,000 a year, the first problem is they made the same mistake we made. Those officers are on cops grants for (3) years. There is no plan beyond that.

Where did you get that crazy idea? First of all the COPS grants were a Bill Clinton idea that died the same day he left office. The Gardens did not come around until 2006 during the Bush administration. For them to have benefited from COPS they had to apply by Jan 19 2001, the last day Clinton was in office, and that would have expired in 2004 anyway.

The COPS grants are back though, and Obama wants to put 100,000 cops out there. :cop:

Lightbulb Re: Im Rich!

you guys are funny, what is the deal with all the talk of COPS grant in the City of Miami Gardens we are just applying for the COPS grant now. all the rumors are false. stop believing and join us ..

Quote Originally Posted by D Mediator
    You people are funny. A bunch of BS Talkers that always complain. Let me guess....If the Union would have gotten us a 20% raise what would you say then? Alot of you all (the new people) knew what you were getting into before you applied. What happened? Let me guess, You thought that this job was an easy place to retire from right. Your right, it is. If your still writing on this page why are you still here? The grass is always greener on the other side. All that means is that you have to do more to maintain it. This should make sense we spend a lot of time in schools. Lets take The BIG BAD Miami Gardens. Yeah it's what 50,000 to 70,000 a year, the first problem is they made the same mistake we made. Those officers are on cops grants for (3) years. There is no plan beyond that. There back up plan is to work the officers to death (I don't mean literally), but to build up money. Thats not a plan. Beside there work load is based on performance. Some of you all cant perform now. I can go on and on, but I choose not to. everytime I get on this site it's sad.

No this is not Howie, Fatnandez, Whoreagan, Roundmirez, etc., i'm a fellow officer thats under paid like everyone else.

And for all of you "Ballers" that got the 5 bedroom house, Benz's, Hummers, BM's, Ranges, keep buying and you troubles will grow.

If you haven't noticed the only ones saying stay here, things will get better are supervisors( Lt's, Sgt's and lazy or fat PO's) that can't go any where else. The money is out there and the County and other cities like Miami are hiring. I know the weekends and holidays are priceless but what good are they if you can't even afford to enjoy life with your friends and family. Hows many times have you wanted to take a vacation, a cruise for example, I can't I have 3 children. There is no way I can afford that. I applied with MDPD and MPD, I gave my all here, I can not wait anymore, the chain in command and the School Board have showed little leadership. This place has many outstanding officers who put their lives on the line everyday and they should not be placed on the back of the list for a well deserved raise. Good luck to all who work here.

I thought we were getting a 10% raise. What Happened?

Class warfare! LOLOLOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12