Im Rich!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im Rich!

Im Rich!

10% raise. ohhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You mean I go from $41,000 to $45,000! What am I going to do with all that money?

I'm rich Im rich!

Re: Im Rich!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    10% raise. ohhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You mean I go from $41,000 to $45,000! What am I going to do with all that money?

I'm rich Im rich!

be happy. better than nothig.

COST OF LIVING IS 4%. IF WE GET THAT 10% RAISE ITS FOR 2007-2008. WE GET NOTHING FOR 2008-2009 RIGHT?. REMEMBER THATS 10% FOR TWO YEARS BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING ZERO FOR 08-09.

5% A YEAR RAISE FOR THE LOWEST PAID DEPARTMENT IN SOUTH FLORIDA.

IM SORRY IF IM NOT JUMPING UPS AND DOWN

THE SCHOOL BOARD WINS. THEY GET YOU TO FEEL THAT YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE A JOB. THEY MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU MIGHT GET LAYED OFF. THEN IF THEY GIVE YOU A BS RAISE THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WON A LOTTERY.

A 10% FOR THE LOWEST PAID DEPARTMENT IS BETTER THAN NOTHING. ITS EXACTLY THAT. BETTER THAN NOTHING. ITS THAT THINKIN G THAT WILL MAKE US THE LOWEST PAID DEPARTMENT FOR YEARS TO COME.

WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN 5% AND 5% 2 YEARS AGO. REMEMBER THAT THE RETRO YOU MIGHT GET IS YOUR MONEY. YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD THAT MONEY YEARS AGO. YOU GAVE THE SCHOOL BOARD AN INTEREST FREE LOAN FOR 2 YEARS.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    COST OF LIVING IS 4%. IF WE GET THAT 10% RAISE ITS FOR 2007-2008. WE GET NOTHING FOR 2008-2009 RIGHT?. REMEMBER THATS 10% FOR TWO YEARS BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING ZERO FOR 08-09.

5% A YEAR RAISE FOR THE LOWEST PAID DEPARTMENT IN SOUTH FLORIDA.

IM SORRY IF IM NOT JUMPING UPS AND DOWN

THE SCHOOL BOARD WINS. THEY GET YOU TO FEEL THAT YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE A JOB. THEY MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU MIGHT GET LAYED OFF. THEN IF THEY GIVE YOU A BS RAISE THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU WON A LOTTERY.

A 10% FOR THE LOWEST PAID DEPARTMENT IS BETTER THAN NOTHING. ITS EXACTLY THAT. BETTER THAN NOTHING. ITS THAT THINKIN G THAT WILL MAKE US THE LOWEST PAID DEPARTMENT FOR YEARS TO COME.

WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN 5% AND 5% 2 YEARS AGO. REMEMBER THAT THE RETRO YOU MIGHT GET IS YOUR MONEY. YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD THAT MONEY YEARS AGO. YOU GAVE THE SCHOOL BOARD AN INTEREST FREE LOAN FOR 2 YEARS.

better than layd off.

I doubt they will give us 10%. In the end it will be more like 6%.

If we end up with ten and our insurance stays the same we've come out on top.

We've come out on top.

lol

The ones who came out on top are the ones who left with a couple of years experience to Miami Gardens and are making $70,000 a year.

If you have been here 10 years and are making in the low $40,000s you should be pissed off!

Management is the only ones who would say "better than being layed off."

Dude it isn't about the 10% that crap.... When you done after 25 years you retire with what 75% of Crap. shit there at LTs making 60's base thats what a officer in another county makes base. What about those who make 35000 a year? 10% WOW a WHOPING 38500 a year Fuc@K this place leave now....

I can't believe we are being offered only 10 % and people are really happy about it. Typical school board ploy. It's a waiting game, they leave us fighting for ourselves. And when are homes are close to foreclosure and our kids are hungry from eating scraps they throw us a bone. A 10% percent bone that seems like a full course diner. It's better then nothing, sh*t at this point anything is. We should have gotten this raise a long time ago, why do we always settle for so little. We have the fear factor on our side. We protect the sheep from the wolves, or did we forget that. These people need us, they are happy when we show up on a scene. Surely this is worth more then 10 %. Why not use this to receive more? I blame the leadership here, so quick to turn and run when the fights on.

Smile Re: Im Rich!

You people are funny. A bunch of BS Talkers that always complain. Let me guess....If the Union would have gotten us a 20% raise what would you say then? Alot of you all (the new people) knew what you were getting into before you applied. What happened? Let me guess, You thought that this job was an easy place to retire from right. Your right, it is. If your still writing on this page why are you still here? The grass is always greener on the other side. All that means is that you have to do more to maintain it. This should make sense we spend a lot of time in schools. Lets take The BIG BAD Miami Gardens. Yeah it's what 50,000 to 70,000 a year, the first problem is they made the same mistake we made. Those officers are on cops grants for (3) years. There is no plan beyond that. There back up plan is to work the officers to death (I don't mean literally), but to build up money. Thats not a plan. Beside there work load is based on performance. Some of you all cant perform now. I can go on and on, but I choose not to. everytime I get on this site it's sad.

No this is not Howie, Fatnandez, Whoreagan, Roundmirez, etc., i'm a fellow officer thats under paid like everyone else.

And for all of you "Ballers" that got the 5 bedroom house, Benz's, Hummers, BM's, Ranges, keep buying and you troubles will grow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast