Spring Break OT

Thread: Spring Break OT

Spring Break OT

How is it that certain people got the most slots and the best times? Me and a couple of guys put in at the very beginning and got screwed!!! How about you leave some water for the little fish!

Re: Spring Break OT

Talk to the Lt. in charge of detail you weasel. You're not gonna pick up any shifts crying here you "little" insignificant fish,

Spring Break and memorial day weekend are a zoo!!! Everyone that works should be paid time and a half. It should not be selectively left to a Lt. to pick his cronies!

This has to be the most violent Spring Break we have ever had here. And it's only the begining. Did anybody see any SEVRT officers out there? Did they even work this weekend. Maybe they were counting all the money in OT and the 5% that they were too busy to help us out.

I CAN AGREE THIS SPRING BREAK HAS BEEN CRAZY,OUT OF CONTROL,AND DEADLY... I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW MEMORIAL WEEKEND WILL LOOK LIKE!!!!!! BUT HOW EVER EVEN THOUGH SOME MAY NOT AGREE I THINK THE SPRING BREAK DETAIL HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL FROM ALL STAND POINTS AND THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THEIR JOBS..WE DO BEST WHAT WE CAN WITH WHAT WE HAVE. FOR ONCE STOP PUTTING YOUR OWN SISTER AND BROTHERS DOWN AND COMMEND THEM FOR GETTING THEIR WORK!!!!!!!!!!

If this is your deadliest spring break you must be a rookie or on just a few years. This was an everyday occurrence back in the day...

Quote Originally Posted by retired guest
    If this is your deadliest spring break you must be a rookie or on just a few years. This was an everyday occurrence back in the day...
    Hey old fart. Read the post it said violent not deadliest. Yeah your right it was deadly back then. All the 95 year old jewish retirees dieing every day. GMAFB. The only action U ever saw was for a few years after the boat lift. Other than that, U guys played poker all night and slep in your police cars.

Open door 25's FORGET ABOUT IT!

45's FORGET ABOUT IT!

Gambling on Palm and Hibiscus FORGET ABOUT IT!

Hey Guest SVERT was out there when we were told to be there. Get some time on and IF you make it then you grow some and join it! Don't Hate!