FYI: Jail - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FYI: Jail

Re: FYI: Jail

ALL OF SSO CAN TAKE A RUNNING JUMP INTO LAKE DIP SPIT :cop: :cop: YOUR AGENCY SUCKS. FROM THE TOP TO THE MIS MANAGED JOKE JAIL :cop: :cop: BYE BYE

Quote Originally Posted by Dep. Wiko
    ALL OF SSO CAN TAKE A RUNNING JUMP INTO LAKE DIP SPIT :cop: :cop: YOUR AGENCY SUCKS. FROM THE TOP TO THE MIS MANAGED JOKE JAIL :cop: :cop: BYE BYE
    Who let their kid on here?

You hit the nail on the head. I was there at SSo for two long miserable years. Thank god for Collier Co. People at SSO you just don't realize how bad that place is run. Good luck in everyones relocation.

Quote Originally Posted by thyu
    What's next Mike Davino ????
    It is hard for me to understand how you can bash Mike Davino. He was a great C.O.a good friend and a father who did most of the dirty work in the jail when other C.o.'s were too scared or just didnt want to get your hands dirty. Mike took the new C.O.'s who he believed had a future in the jail and tried to mold them into good officers IE. Forrest, Waller, Gill. I remember when a C.O.'s wife died and he took care of their yard for a couple of weeks when the officer was out of town and in the dumps. I knew Mike when he started at the jail when it was still puke color painted,poorly managed,and had minimum wage salaries. Mike worked two jobs when he started at the jail to support his family and eating habits. He employed me and other C.O.'s with his lawn business paying me more per hour than I was making at the jail. Mike and his family are unfortunate casualties of Bill Balkwell and his integrity less staff. I dont think anybody really believed anything Bill or Larry ever said. I truly believe it would be hard for somebody to make a negative statement about a man with a big heart and somebody who had your back when he was on duty everyday. People like you who sit on your computer and write down B.S. are infectious and have no code of conduct. Perhaps you should pay Mike a visit and advise him yourself how you feal.

I deleted a post that violates the terms of use....MOd 577

It is hard for me to understand how you can bash Mike Davino. He was a great C.O.a good friend and a father who did most of the dirty work in the jail when other C.o.'s were too scared or just didnt want to get your hands dirty. Mike took the new C.O.'s who he believed had a future in the jail and tried to mold them into good officers IE. Forrest, Waller, Gill. I remember when a C.O.'s wife died and he took care of their yard for a couple of weeks when the officer was out of town and in the dumps. I knew Mike when he started at the jail when it was still puke color painted,poorly managed,and had minimum wage salaries. Mike worked two jobs when he started at the jail to support his family and eating habits. He employed me and other C.O.'s with his lawn business paying me more per hour than I was making at the jail. Mike and his family are unfortunate casualties of Bill Balkwell and his integrity less staff. I dont think anybody really believed anything Bill or Larry ever said. I truly believe it would be hard for somebody to make a negative statement about a man with a big heart and somebody who had your back when he was on duty everyday. People like you who sit on your computer and write down B.S. are infectious and have no code of conduct. Perhaps you should pay Mike a visit and advise him yourself how you feal.west coast press

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by S-109
    I like Mike. he was a good CO. If I remeber correctly, there waw a few of you working in the jail who very scared and lost when they first started and he was a tremendous help to you. Also, he was a big part of the Carlie Bruscia case. If I remember correctly he got the actual location from the BG, but he never was really recognized for it. So I am not sure why you are on Mike davino's case.
    You remember incorrectly.
    I know its tough to give credit where credit is due but you should ask JB how they came across the information. Everyone is too busy trying to grab a little limelight.
    It is hard for me to understand how you can bash Mike Davino. He was a great C.O.a good friend and a father who did most of the dirty work in the jail when other C.o.'s were too scared or just didnt want to get your hands dirty. Mike took the new C.O.'s who he believed had a future in the jail and tried to mold them into good officers IE. Forrest, Waller, Gill. I remember when a C.O.'s wife died and he took care of their yard for a couple of weeks when the officer was out of town and in the dumps. I knew Mike when he started at the jail when it was still puke color painted,poorly managed,and had minimum wage salaries. Mike worked two jobs when he started at the jail to support his family and eating habits. He employed me and other C.O.'s with his lawn business paying me more per hour than I was making at the jail. Mike and his family are unfortunate casualties of Bill Balkwell and his integrity less staff. I dont think anybody really believed anything Bill or Larry ever said. I truly believe it would be hard for somebody to make a negative statement about a man with a big heart and somebody who had your back when he was on duty everyday. People like you who sit on your computer and write down B.S. are infectious and have no code of conduct. Perhaps you should pay Mike a visit and advise him yourself how you feal.

Quote Originally Posted by S-109
    I like Mike. he was a good CO. If I remeber correctly, there waw a few of you working in the jail who very scared and lost when they first started and he was a tremendous help to you. Also, he was a big part of the Carlie Bruscia case. If I remember correctly he got the actual location from the BG, but he never was really recognized for it. So I am not sure why you are on Mike davino's case.
    You remember incorrectly.
    I know its tough to give credit where credit is due but you should ask JB how they came across the information. Everyone is too busy trying to grab a little limelight.

X9?

X9?
    x7

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast