FYI: Jail
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FYI: Jail

FYI: Jail

On Tuesday Capt. G.S. took fired R.G. around for a tour of the jail. He picked up an application & wants his old job back.
    Sheriff please check his IA file. :cop:

Re: FYI: Jail

I deleted a post that violated the terms of use...MOD 577

i'm sure we do need someone to sit outside and smoke all day, since that what he did everyday for a couple of years.

Guy wont be cming back as a Lt. Give him a break since he will be back on a floor as a slick sleeved CO. He's a good guy and was a good CO. Not like what got him outta there was a big deal. We've all seen some bad stuff in the jail that people got a lot less for.

yeah...sticking up for a guy who should be a SOR...nothing wrong with that...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    On Tuesday Capt. G.S. took fired R.G. around for a tour of the jail. He picked up an application & wants his old job back.
    Sheriff please check his IA file. :cop:
    Quote Originally Posted by sso
    i'm sure we do need someone to sit outside and smoke all day, since that what he did everyday for a couple of years.
    Quote Originally Posted by guestguest
    yeah...sticking up for a guy who should be a SOR...nothing wrong with that...
    Must be lazy POSs (or jealous sgts). 'Cause if you weren't you wouldn't have been bothered by him. He's a good egg, hope the the new Sheriff realizes he got screwed over by the last one (not to mention a beeyoch C.D.). Yes Sheriff, look closely at the file and the others named and I am sure you will see the facts shine brightly.

thanks hemingway...isnt time for another pity party?

I would have him back in a minute. Just because someone is not up your ass the whole shift does not mean their not doing their job. If you micromanage as a supervisor then you suck as a supervisor because you do not have the skill set to be a leader. Gill was an excellent leader. Hey its not his fault you need to be micromanaged to be able to do your job. We all know what squad you must work on and what lt ya got :roll:

What's next Mike Davino ????

Please Col Please do something with the south jail. The place is not worth having. Please just ask the patrol Sgts. what they know. You are the only person that can help us. Thanks, loyal to the SSO

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast