i'm very curious about johnson. how is it that as crazy as he is he has managed to be in the law enforcement field so long. why did he leave winter garden? wasn't he supposed to be the chief there one day. wonder what happened? i guess only one person knows besides himself. guess what his true evilness will eventually come out one day. keep watching channel 9 everyone. i believe someone went to winter garden and pulled his entire file. paid alot of money for that too! i hear there are many lawauits against the city also. thats disguisting. everyone should know about the negativity thats in that department. there are many more lawsuits to come about. how they have officers watching a certain subdivison within the city because they have burgularies. big ****ing deal there not the only ones that get burgularized. maybe a certain council member uses his power in ways he shouldnt just because he lives there. oh johnson does the same thing at the legends all because he live there. and the crime prevention officer is a joke your right about that. and the chief i hear he wont pass that big lawsuit that goes to trial mid april. dont feel sorry for him. he has no remorse for anyone else. he shouldve been fired a long time ago. for having NO PRIDE. he speaks about having to trust his people but his people cant trust him. how can they trust someone that has a affair with someone from the city and get caught by his own people. he broke his own oath. how can he possibly be commander and chief. just remember tax payers of clermont all of the cities dirty laundry will come out soon....very soon....