Why are so many Detective positions suddenly open?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why are so many Detective positions suddenly open?

Why are so many Detective (mainly property detective) positions suddenly open?

I thought about putting in for one of these positions, but if turn over is so high, there must be a reason.

Re: Why are so many Detective positions suddenly open?

Its part of the overall changes the office is making. The Detectives at the districts are gowing to ge gerneral detectives, investigating property crimes along with some person crimes to include assualt's robberies ect.

could also be alot of openings since some of them are committing adultery with other married dets. not to mention some are ignoring victims of crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by reichmember
    could also be alot of openings since some of them are committing adultery with other married dets. not to mention some are ignoring victims of crimes.
    Yeah right.........maybe it should rather read that the office is ignoring the fact that the district level detective sections have been critically undermanned the last several years and now they are going to be assigned persons crimes on top of that. Yeah, sounds like they have had plenty of time to fart off......................NOT!

well ur right they arent farting off but they a doing alot of other things apparently including each other.....i know CL isnt doing a damn thing as usual...should put her back on the street so she can see what the real world is about

well ur right they arent farting off but they a doing alot of other things apparently including each other.....i know CL isnt doing a darn thing as usual...should put her back on the street so she can see what the real world is about
    She went back to the street @ 3 years ago, maybe you'll get in a terrible crash and she'll work it and show you at fault, Ahole! :snicker:

Reich.........
    You have been spouting this BS for years. Go away, we don't care about your opinion. Enough people have reviewed your case and decided there wasn't enough for prosecution. Since you have chosen to start again, I suggest you post whatever you want on whatever site, but, do yourself a favor and go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Reich.........
    You have been spouting this BS for years. Go away, we don't care about your opinion. Enough people have reviewed your case and decided there wasn't enough for prosecution. Since you have chosen to start again, I suggest you post whatever you want on whatever site, but, do yourself a favor and go away.
    oh dont worry things got posted on the other site..ratemycop.com.. where they dont censor... well I guess your another person that doesnt care about a victim of 8-14 years of age being raped by her father...its not up to them actually..the family wants him prosecuted and a jury should decide..the victim told her the horrible things she did and she blew it off are u afraid to look up the info and find out its right??? heres the case info... feel free to look at the court docs if u want too dumb*ss
    ucn 292006DR003259
    P001PC

case # 06-DR-003259
    that includes the violation of the restraining order that he committed that no one seems to care about...his web page stated and I quote "Im closer then you think..I love the south" and had a picture of a sniper...i guess you wouldnt consider that a threat? if u want proof of that too i can post a copy of it here as it was printed out for evidence...at least give him a trial by his peers..i mean damn they prosecuted a guy that raped his daughter 30 years ago because she suddenly remembered it and that was in tampa this was a few years ago and they dont do anything..wake up

Quote Originally Posted by Dex
    well ur right they arent farting off but they a doing alot of other things apparently including each other.....i know CL isnt doing a darn thing as usual...should put her back on the street so she can see what the real world is about
    [/
    She went back to the street @ 3 years ago, maybe you'll get in a terrible crash and she'll work it and show you at fault, Ahole! :snicker:
    [/quote]

im glad shes back on the street..maybe she will learn a lesson or two there from someone that had her kids raped and wake up and decide to have someone follow up on this matter...the girl still suffers trauma from it and is always asking why they dont do the right thing...why dont you call her and tell her sorry we cant help you even though your father raped you for 6 years...id like to see how well you handle it. or better yet since you know her have CL call and talk to her now and see what the story is..i can even get you her therapists number and you can call her for the info since she is willing to testify in court that the victim is telling the truth....you people are heartless and i hope u never find out ur kid was raped.

for the record

for the record I am related to the victim i spoke of so therefore the info provided is not unconfirmed or made up thank you for your time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast