#2 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: #2

Re: #2

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Thank you Mod 682 for not deleting the entire post or thread. It made my day when I read it. Wish I could've seen what was edited.
    Do you suck up to our captain like this?

Unregistered
    Quick story: I had an incident happen the other day that was quite awkward at the least. I just got promoted into CID at my agency, which is quite different then patrol. The office job and Monday through Friday gig have been nice. I thought my problems with finding a place "to go" were over since I had two restrooms in the building. Needless to say, it hit me the other day so I rushed to the upstairs bathroom (one stall bathroom), which is two or three strides away from my office. The bathroom was occupied so I rushed down to the downstairs bathroom, which has two stalls. Of course the first stall was clogged so I quickly hopped on the second stall. All was fine and dandy until it came time to wipe. Yep, you guessed it, only three squares left on the roll. I had a few options: 1) risk waddling over to stall #1 and smearing my ass crack in the process, 2) use a sock (as mentioned in previous posts, which I can't believe is so common), or 3) use the seat covers on the wall as TP. I'm gonna be honest, the material of those seat covers sure made my wiping feel awkward as hell. I can only compare it to wiping your ass with a thin piece of paper. It just didn't feel right. Well, that's my story...

[We've received a complaint on the above post because the user stated:

"Completely inappropriate. These juvenile "stories" do nothing to add to the discussion of the agency and have no place here."

I have to disagree with the complainant and the original post will be allowed to remain as is. These types of posts have been appearing in different agency message boards for years. They add levity to an otherwise serious and stressful job. If you're wound up too tight to crack a smile after reading something like this, then you're taking the job entirely too serious. My compliments to the author on yet a new twist to the story line! Mod 682, you're doing a fine job! - Sysop]
    Last edited by Sysop; 02-18-2016 at 09:23 PM.

Unregistered
    Keep the #2 under 15 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by ;1881082
    Thank you Mod 682 for not deleting the entire post or thread. It made my day when I read it. Wish I could've seen what was edited.
    LOL... I hate to burst your bubble but this post hasn't been edited. Unless, someone gives me a reason too

Unregistered
    Somehow, I was sure this thread was about FHP's #2, LTC Michael Thomas since he thinks he is the sh!t.

Unregistered

I shit on myself on duty once...not fun

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I shit on myself on duty once...not fun
    I shit in somebodies mouth on duty once....ooohh wow

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234