Miccosukee stinks - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Miccosukee stinks

I know most are here to get their foot in the door. The intelligent guys move on after getting some experience; the dumb ones get fired for staying. This is definitely not a place a smart officer should stay long term. Anyone who doesn’t start applying out after clearing probation is asking for trouble.

Only at milk & cookies........the tribe fires the chief and promotes his evil underling......WTF? Is the tribal council trying to keep morale down? This place is so screwed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Smell The Cafe Cubano
    I know most are here to get their foot in the door. The intelligent guys move on after getting some experience; the dumb ones get fired for staying. This is definitely not a place a smart officer should stay long term. Anyone who doesn’t start applying out after clearing probation is asking for trouble.
    Amen, save you're self, get out now.

I too was employed by the Miccosukee's although, I'm not a police officer I could relate to them. I worked as a nurse there and saw first hand all the disgusting things these people did and continue to do and get away with. The police officers aren't allowed to do their job. As an employee you have no rights and like one of the officer's said in a previous post you can get fired just because they want to fire you. They are ignorant uneducated savages in my eyes. They may have money but no class. Nasty and dirty inside and out.

I agree. For the most part the Indians are nasty, unethical and unclean. I do my best to stay away from them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12