Incentive to Retire. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Incentive to Retire.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny Briscoe
    I do not think it works that way. I the senior people make the most, and therefore need some reason to leave so there will be room at the bottom for the young ones!! At least that's the way I understand the food chain works.
    What the hell do you know? Don't come on here and act all high and mighty like you know some secret about how "it" works.

If I need your opinion I'll give it to you!

Well, Guest, if you have a magical solution to the financial crisis, I am sure that we are all willing to listen to your proposal on retirement incentives. I am sure that whatever it is, it has to be better than the city offered. Lets hear it!

LB

Well stand back or you will be trampled by the onslaught of eager retirees taking advantage of the most generous "Buy Out Incentive". I am sure that it will clear the ranks of all the senior people that may have considered something a bit more generous. Maybe they could throw in free drinks at the Blue Chip.

Well at least one person will benefit from the windfall.

Well stand back or you will be trampled by the onslaught of eager retirees taking advantage of the most generous "Buy Out Incentive". I am sure that it will clear the ranks of all the senior people that may have considered something a bit more generous. Maybe they could throw in free drinks at the Blue Chip.

Well at least one person will benefit from the windfall.
    Buh-bye! Adios! Go away. Move on.

It's time for the young, educated, and strong to move in and start running things anyway. Some new blood would reinvigorate everything ruined by the old dust-farters.

Such brilliance scares me.

Such brilliance scares me.
    Dont like then retire. Its the wave of the future and you can either jump onboard or get run over by the train. Its probably best for everyone if you just retire and go fishing in North Carolina like all the other has-beens.

Wow, the educated one spouts knowledge as if he has some. HA HA

Lightbulb Re: Incentive to Retire.

Young and Educated sounds awful full of himself/herself to the point that it sounds a bit contrived. My guess is that poster doesn't have the temperment to be an actual police officer so they must work for HR or IT. Some of those folks just don't like the police for some reason. Either that or they will have a very short lived career in Law Enforcement. I would hate to think we would hire someone with that type of attitude and surely hope that if they actually do work for us they will Quit, get fired, or layed off. We don't need a whiny prima donna telling how good he is for us. Beat it and wash your dad's car. :cop:

Who farted and named Briscoe king?

I'm not that young and not that educated but I sure wish Lenny boy would keep his trap shut. I mean for real, this guy is such a pompous ass he responds to his own posts. I bet you think you're real clever huh Lenny?

NEWSFLASH: Lenny Briscoe doesn't speak for all CPD officers! So shut your **** sucker and let someone else talk for a change!

Brealand, Williams, and Kronchnoviel now gone, guess the buy outs worked somewhat so JR in HR had the last laugh!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12