more cost savings - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: more cost savings

Suppose I don't want to spend half the night buzzing Pebblebrooke.

Airwolf does an excellent job.

This guest will always find something wrong becasue he does not live with positive outcomes in his life. This guest thrives on misery and the negative.

No matter what you say or write this guest will lie and say whatever it takes to paint a bad picture of someone or something.

It is obvious that this guest only mission on this forum is to stir the pot no matter how many facts you post.

Keep up the good job airwolf!

Thank you for the time you take to reply to the people that just want to play games on this website. I hope you don't get grief at work for doing this because it's nice for a change to see someone that has personal knowledge of a situation respond to it without anonymity. I've known you for a few years but havn't seen you in a long time. You have always been a professional and at times I wish you were conducting our THI's. Do not let the petty non-sense ramblings on here by a minority discourage you. If more deputies actually knew you personally and the work you have done here and in Hillsborough they would NOT cast a stone even remotely your way. At one time, years ago, I took your offer and showed up at the hanger. I was given the tour, and allowed to ride along on a flight that was already going to happen anyway. I was more than satisfied that our money is being spent wisely and efficiently in your unit. More people should actually be aware how little if any we paid for the two helicopters and how old they are. Be safe brother.
    When I win the Lotto, you get a Hughes MD 500

Training / Range

Captain in PRB / Training
    Commander in Training / Accreditation
    Lieutenant in Training
    Lieutenant at Range
    Sergeant at Range
    3 Sergeants in Training

10 SWAT deputies with nothing to do.

Can you say wasteful spending.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Thank you for the time you take to reply to the people that just want to play games on this website. I hope you don't get grief at work for doing this because it's nice for a change to see someone that has personal knowledge of a situation respond to it without anonymity. I've known you for a few years but havn't seen you in a long time. You have always been a professional and at times I wish you were conducting our THI's. Do not let the petty non-sense ramblings on here by a minority discourage you. If more deputies actually knew you personally and the work you have done here and in Hillsborough they would NOT cast a stone even remotely your way. At one time, years ago, I took your offer and showed up at the hanger. I was given the tour, and allowed to ride along on a flight that was already going to happen anyway. I was more than satisfied that our money is being spent wisely and efficiently in your unit. More people should actually be aware how little if any we paid for the two helicopters and how old they are. Be safe brother.
    When I win the Lotto, you get a Hughes MD 500
    Thank you for your kind words and your support. It is much appreciated!

E111

I don't consider what you guys do in the Air Unit, fun. As a matter of fact I'm terrified of any form of flight thanks in large part to Army helicopter pilots, but damned if I dont appreciate having that bird up there when it's needed. You're probably some of the hardest working guys in this agency as far as I'm concerned. Keeping that aircraft in the sky as often as you fellas do must require some physical and mental fitness that few here could understand.

You rock, and it doesn't go unnoticed. trust me

hey duane...help me find freeman.

he is selling life ins

Last I heard he was working slinging drinks at a restaurant.

He is working for a retiement planner, not slingin drinks...m sure he's still consuming them though

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast