more cost savings
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

more cost savings

Do we really need a LT in chaarge of the range and 1 Sgt. in charge of no one.

Don't we have a Lt in chaarge of training anyway!

Re: more cost savings

You're absolutely right !!!! We will correct this waste of money immediettely and put a corporal out there also so that everyone gets to supervise someone.

How could this have gone un-noticed for so long. A Captain should actually be out there full time also, or at least a Commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Peewee
    You're absolutely right !!!! We will correct this waste of money immediettely and put a corporal out there also so that everyone gets to supervise someone.

How could this have gone un-noticed for so long. A Captain should actually be out there full time also, or at least a Commander.
    Pee Wee, is that really you?

"Naples, D150. Send me a wrecker I done flipped my car again"
    "Oh Lord, get dem jaws of life, I can't get out!"

There are still 2 Lt's 4 sgt's and 12 deputies working at IJC which is just a glorified "Holding cell". No waste of money there. 2 Lt's???????????????????????????? Unreal

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    There are still 2 Lt's 4 sgt's and 12 deputies working at IJC which is just a glorified "Holding cell". No waste of money there. 2 Lt's???????????????????????????? Unreal
    Do you really know the WHOLE STORY???? It sounds like a waste of money, etc. Do you know why they have people assigned out there? What schedules that the 2 Lt's are working?? I don't Think you do Guest!!! Get your Facts Together TOOL!!

sooooooo, you dont have 1.4 mil a year in salary watchin a holding cell? Who cares what kind of schedule the 2 Lt's keep. Just get back to your card game.

HOW ABOUT GROUNDING AIR 1.. I HEAR THE REAL COST IS $1200 AN HOUR. DUE WE REALLY NEAD ROUTINE AIR PATROLS. TWO MECHANICS CHIEF PILOTS, SGTS FOUR OBSERVS. WHAT ABOUT GETTING SOME UNDER $36 HOUR OT RATE OBSERVERS. I SURE THERE ARE SOME WILLING DEPUTIES LOOKING FOR OT.

AIR SOULD ONLY FLY IF REQUESTED UNLESS MANDATORY TRAINING TIME!

How about, who cares!? You guys sound like the audit police or something. The last thing you should concern yourself with is how many people are in what job and supervising what people for whatever pay rate. There isn't jack you can do about it anyways.

So Rambo lied to the community? There are still deputies at IJC???

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    HOW ABOUT GROUNDING AIR 1.. I HEAR THE REAL COST IS $1200 AN HOUR. DUE WE REALLY NEAD ROUTINE AIR PATROLS. TWO MECHANICS CHIEF PILOTS, SGTS FOUR OBSERVS. WHAT ABOUT GETTING SOME UNDER $36 HOUR OT RATE OBSERVERS. I SURE THERE ARE SOME WILLING DEPUTIES LOOKING FOR OT.

AIR SOULD ONLY FLY IF REQUESTED UNLESS MANDATORY TRAINING TIME!
    Is there a reason you are whining about Aviation and misleading anyone who reads your SHOUTING post? The costs and personnel you listed are not even close to the truth. You should be thankful that the helicopters and plane are available to assist in locating missing boaters, jet skiers, Alzheimer’s patients, missing children, suicidal subjects, suspects who flee from vehicle crashes, burglaries, carjackings, robberies, foot pursuits etc. They have a bird’s eye view of the situation, literally, and can direct units on the ground and K9 to find the subjects and/or suspects. As for sticking just anyone in there to be an "observer", it just shows your lack of knowledge of what the "observer" actually does. It takes several hours of training to learn how to use the night vision, FLIR, laser, camera and emergency procedures in case something bad happens.

We are going to cut costs when some of the people who have been here for a long time take the separation offers and leave. After that, they will look at who is left and decide if layoffs are necessary for low priority employees. The agency can manage just fine without some of the fluff. Those of us who are still here will have to do more with less. Suck it up for now, it will get better.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast