Government

Thread: Government

Government

When are people in law enforcement going to relize that Gov Charlie Crist is not for law enforcement or state employees? Does he show any type of support for state employees, except in his office or the ones making over $100,000 annually. Now he will take time for the NAACP. He is a club member. How can he still maintain a high rating from the people of Florida? I don't see how anyone that works for the county or the state of Florida could suppost Crist. God help us if he serves another term.

Re: Government

Wait... didn't he give us the day after Christmas and the day after New years off. See he does like us.

When are you going to realize that the people of the state of Florida are not for law enforcement and state employees? They don't want to pay government salaries in this recession...

Here is the simple reality.
    Florida spends less per capita than any other state on state employees.
    Florida did absolutely nothing for state employees when the $$$$$ was flowing freely.
    Now that the spigot has been turned off, Florida will do less than nothing for state employees.
    For the learning disabled that means - fewer employees, smaller paychecks, less benefits.

It is sad that people will not stand up to the ass holes that is in charge of the state. The people that is elected to office is the ones that is not looking out for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It is sad that people will not stand up to the ass holes that is in charge of the state. The people that is elected to office is the ones that is not looking out for us.
    Well I guess Hooked on Phonix didn't work for this guy. He is right, though...I think.

Well I guess Hooked on Phonix didn't work for this guy. He is right, though...I think.
    But you're right about his bad grammar. It's like they say:

You can teach some of the people all of the time but you can't teach all of the people some of the time..............or something like that. :snicker: :mrgreen: :cop:

Whel sedd.