New PIO

Thread: New PIO

New PIO

Looks like Hurley is now the departmental PIO. When crimes occur that make the news he is the first to let everyone know how outraged he is. Roid raged is more like it. After these vandals tore up all those automobiles at American High and get apprehended Hurley comes out and says" this is a jperfect example of how crime directly impacts the classroom". Way to go Sherlock. Stay in the safe zone. Don't go out on a limb and say, that "we certainly are greatful for the passerby that alerted us to this crime as so understaffed in the police department it extremely difficult to patrol the school at night with the effectiveness that I would like to see. You coward.

Re: New PIO

There are instances where the department head speaks for the entity. Therefore, the Chief always reserves the right to speak to the media.

Next. The Chief was the only member of our current command staff to speak to the board on behalf of the members. He has and will continue to defend the members of this agency.

You wouldnt know this because you are clueless.

About your coward comment.......... Name it!

I'll be there. Will you?

Way to defend the chief Howard.

I saw your chief. I guess you guys don't drug test. What's with the Tats???

Quote Originally Posted by Observer1
    I saw your chief. I guess you guys don't drug test. What's with the Tats???
    What department are you from. Let me guess City of Miami where the chief can drive a free lexus, lie about it and not get in trouble but then he wants all the officer to follow the same rules he puts out but he himself can't follow. Or better yet the one from Miami Dade the one who promoted all his people not because they could do the job but because they were the right color.IThanks but I'll keep the chief with the tat's.

The bootlickers are out in full force today! lol :devil:

Fatnandez is a Bootlicker with no boots to lick. Pete and Bloomers left so he only licks Whoregan boots.