Uncle Jimmy Needs You
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Uncle Jimmy Needs You

Didn't mean to get into all that Ft. Laud. crap, so started a new post.

Had to look hard to find this (In Ft. Lauderdale Supervisors old post) but thought it sounded familiar to a certain Uncle Jimmy and his Needs, he does get around the state.

[quote="CF Aide de Camp"]Our Captain friend in Tallahassee misses all the rough stuff we were able to provide him. Hey, not everyone likes it on top....oh, what am I saying...not to mention the whips and pain....oh god...
    Be quiet little Jimmy, we'll see each other soon.
    :devil:

Re: Uncle Jimmy Needs You

[quote=Guest O'Mally]Didn't mean to get into all that Ft. Laud. crap, so started a new post.

Had to look hard to find this (In Ft. Lauderdale Supervisors old post) but thought it sounded familiar to a certain Uncle Jimmy and his Needs, he does get around the state.

Quote Originally Posted by "CF Aide de Camp":1lgbl3cs
    Our Captain friend in Tallahassee misses all the rough stuff we were able to provide him. Hey, not everyone likes it on top....oh, what am I saying...not to mention the whips and pain....oh god...
    Be quiet little Jimmy, we'll see each other soon.
    :devil:
    [/quote:1lgbl3cs]

Were you trying to "quote" something? It's really not too hard to do it right so people can understand what you are trying to say. :roll:

Some left over Catholic school discipline problems, have we?

You miss the thorns for the rose. :shock:

doesnt anyone say what they mean any more?

OK. You asked what someone really means. I'll weigh in on this one. Capt. James Sigman is a useless letch and drunk. :mrgreen:

Reminder -
    While I rarely delete or or modify posts, be careful not to post anything that could be in violation of this board. :cop:

The female LEO in Tallahassee that was fired did not post the deleted thing about Capt. Sigman. I did. :roll: I didnt know i wasnt supposted to post something like that. And if the fired lady got fired because of it, or in addition to the icing on the cake, then maybe someday wrongs will be righted.

Stop right there. Before this gets out of hand. There is no way to tell who posts what here. No one was fired as a result of anything being posted on this message board.

People need to understand that they are posting in a confidential manner and not be afraid of writing their opinions. Be that as it may, you are not free to violate the terms of the board, which is what I believe the last writer did and why that post was deleted.

Well, you might say that, but management has snoops in offices, trying to figure out each and every post. That's why theres not much chatter here. Check the other boards for other departments. They are free with their criticisms. In our offices, you get tracked down and called out by the boss do-boys. Or is that dough-boys. :snicker:

The board Moderators said the board is confidential. You think managers are monitoring it to figure out who posts things? I think they have better things to do than waist time firguring out who posts stupid things on a website. The board has spurts of activity. My guess is that there is just no too much going on that needs writting up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast